Death at its finest

Taylor's POV
I was SOOO mad at Lyn. Not only cuz she is acting like a inzane peep, (get it inZANE) she also interrupted my Chat Noir time. Anyway when we arrived at Travis' house, the first thing I saw was them making out. Then I yelled,"WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK!!!?!?!??"

Katelyn's POV
I was still at Travis' house. He was so supportive of me. I was in the living room watching OUAT when he came out of nowhere. He scared the literal crap out me. Then as his punishment I sat him down on the couch. "Since you want to scare me, I get to torture you." "And how would you do that?" Travis asked. OHHHH he was going to be begging by the time I am done. I take of his shirt. "You can't touch me AT ALL. Got it?" Before he could respond, I was stroking his chest. He was desperately trying to hold back a moan. Then I took it to the next level. I sat in his lap and started to snuggle his bare chest. He absolutely HATES it when I snuggle him and he can't do anything. Then I really went and did it. I kissed him and couldn't take it anymore. He slipped his hands around my waist and flipped me over. "You naughty girl, you'll pay for that." Then we started to make out. Then, out of nowhere, Taylor and Lyn come in the house, and Taylor screams,"WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK?!?!???!"

Lyn's POV
I mentally face palmed at what I saw. I mean I should have seen this one coming. But mind you, I was busy trying to ruin my life which was unfortunately interrupted by the one and only Taylor. I was about to leave when Taylor grabbed my arm and said,"Oh no you don't child, you are staying." At that point, Katelyn and Travis, turned to me. Katelyn's face COMPLETELY drained of color and I only smirked." So Lady Katelyn, did you enjoy that nightmare?" At that point I don't know how he did it, but Travis pinned me on the wall. Then, as quick as he pinned me to the wall, Taylor knocked him out. "TAYLOR WHAT THE FUDGE?!???" Katelyn yelled. Taylor just flipped her hair and said," I am WAY faster then CHU think, Boo Boo." And with that she dragged a unconscious Travis, and angry Katelyn, and lasted but definitely the least, an annoyed and insane Lyn to Aph's house.
~time skip brought to u by the craziness of Taylor~
Still Lyn's POV

OMI. That is all I have to say to sum up my situation. This is how it went down. When we got to Aph's house, the first thing she noticed was Travis. She sighed and said,"Jeez Tay, I wanted them here ALIVE, NOT DEAD." Tay just smirked and said,"He is alive....I think." Then Aph turned to me. Her smile was gone and replaced with a look of fear. That when I knew crap was about to go DOWN. How I know that, you may ask? Because the of look of fear wasn't from me it was for me. Then I saw why. ALL of the boys emerged from the living room with hatred in their eyes. I knew who it was for to.
"N-now boys-" To late. She was cut of by the sound of Travis waking up and punching me in the stomach. I immediately collapsed and he dragged the girls away, with the help of Vlyad and Zane. Tay was the hardest one to drag away but eventually was gone. Then I turned around, only to come face-to-face with my worst enemy.
My soul stealer
I came face to face with the devil himself. I was staring at Jason Falcon. "Well, well look who decided to die by my hands." Then he came so close to my ear and whispered,"Welcome to death. This is what happens when you mess with my brother's friends. Now scream." And I did.