Operation Travlyn

Lyn's POV
I was mentally and physically tramitized. I was in my room, hiding in a corner. The memory keeps replaying itself in my head.
~Flashback~
I was covered in bruises, cuts, and scars. "Have you learned your lesson, Lyn?" Jason asked. I couldn't answer. At that moment, all of the girls came bursting into the room. When they saw me they all fainted expect for Katelyn and Taylor. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER??!???!?" Taylor said to break the eerie silence. "Well hello to you to beautiful." Then she knocked Jason out. After that she and Katelyn freed me and I helped them carry the girls to Aphmau's house. The boys where waiting. When they saw me their eyes filled wth horror. " Was this your plan?!?! TO HURT LYN AIMLESSLY?!?!" Katelyn yelled. She was mad. She and I weren't the best of friends, but we had each other's backs. Travis was the first to speak. "We.. didn't know he would do that to her. Katelyn, we are so sorry." DONT TELL
THAT TO ME YOU IDIOT!!! TELL THAT TO HER!!!" At that piloting I had a lot of time to think. I was so angry, miserable, tired, sad, and hurt. "I... I HATE YOU ALL!!!!!! YOU WILL REGRET THIS!!!!!" And with that I ran away and left them shocked. They probably thought that I was just bluffing. But little did the know that they had triggered something terrible. They triggered the memory of my mom's death.
~Flashback over~
I was still huddled in the corner, when I heard my door open. I saw Katelyn walk in. She looked concerned for my health. That look...that face...it is the face I never wanted to come intact with it, but I had to. "Hey Lyn, how are you feeling?" I mumbled a 'insane' and she started talking again. "So since you are aloud to stay alone by yourself because we ALL know what will happen, you are going to stay with Taylor, ok?" "Whatever." I didn't care anymore. Then I saw a glint of sadness in Katelyn's eyed and asked her,"Why are you sad?" Katelyn took a deep breath and responded. "I told Travis that I was angry with him for hurting you so I...I..." My eyes widened. I just realized what I have done. Katelyn and Travis' relationship is now non-existent because of him. Now I was determined to fix this. I was going to make Travlyn a thing. And even if I had to do it with a cost.