Operation Travlyn pt. 2

Aph's POV
I was currently telling everyone the plan for Operation Travlyn except for of course Katelyn and Travis. It turns out I didn't come up with this plan, but Lyn and Taylor did. Taylor is here but Lyn, being the difficult child/human being she is refused to come. Now you know what I have to deal with. Anyway this is what happened at Lyn's house
~Flashback~
"Here is the plan." Lyn said. I was honestly interested in what she was going to say. "I invited Katelyn and Travis to the park at exactly 9:00 pm. I did it this late so that wether or not my plan works, they have to stay at Travis' house cause his is the closest." Ari smirked and said,"Wow, what chu just said that chu got your smarts from me Lynamon Roll." "In your dreams, Tay Tay. Anyway, Travis and Katelyn don't know that I invited each other." "How will that give them the chance to be alone?" I question. Man, and I thought she wa- hold that thought. "I won't go with them. They will be there alone. And then that's where you guys come in. You guys have to find a way to force them to stay." Me and Taylor smirk. "Oh, we know a way," I say. "Ok, that's good. Back to the plan. I told both of them that we will probably be leaving at like 11:00 pm. So that way, you have a reason to lock your door. Then Katelyn will be forced to stay at Travis' place. Then from the point forward, they finish the operation." Then, out of nowhere Taylor yells, "ARE YOU READY?!?!?" Then we all say,"LET'S......GET ITTTTTTTT!!!!!" (For anyone who knows which YouTube channel that is from, I will stop Shipping random people)
~Flashback over~
So know, here we are, waiting to execute this plan of ours. Oh Lord, help our souls.

Narrator's POV
Katelyn arrived at the park. She was NOT expecting to see Travis standing there. He looked like he was waiting for someone. Then Travis spotted her and started to make his way over to her. Oh no. Not now. Please Irene no, Katelyn thought. When Travis got closer, she noticed something in his eye she had never seen before. Travis was....nervous? When he finally reached her all he did was hold up his phone to her face and said,"You REALLY need to read this." This is what the texts said. (Btw KC is texting from Lyn's phone)
T- Hey Lyn. Where are u?
L- Yeah...about that. Me, Taylor, and Aph set chu up on a date with Katelyn.
T- WHAT?!?!?? WHY!?!???
L- Well...Katelyn was really sad when she told me what happened between you two.
T- She told u guys?!?!
L- Yeah, she did. Also, when u don't leave ur house for like a week, I doesn't take a genius to know something's up.
T- Does Katelyn know I am going to be here instead of u?
L- Nope.
T- WHAT?! Oh tell Lyn 'start digging ur grave cuz Katelyn's gonna kill u!!!!'
L- Haha very funny -_-
T- Anyway I guess I have to tell Katelyn.
L- Yeah and one more thing.
T- What?
L- 1. Aph's door is locked so Kayelyn has to spend the night at ur house. And 2. U and Katelyn can't leave the park till 11:00 pm. Anyways, Good luck!
                      Katelyn's POV

Nothing could describe how mad I was. But made me even more mad, was the fact that she set me up. Oh, she and Aph are SOO dead when I get back. I would try to kill Taylor to, but the key is TRY- and fail miserably. Suddenly Travis broke my thinking and said," Look, Katelyn. I know you don't want to be here, but please. Just give me a chance to redeem myself. Please." I really wanted to turn him down. I was about to when I stopped to think. Travis said he didn't know Jason was going to hurt Lyn like that. He said he thought Jason was just going to yell at her and throw her in the pool. But I am still mad at him. Then a small voice says," Give Travis a chance. You know you like him so just go with it." So I do. "Fine. I will go on a date with you Travis." He smiled and hugged me. When he finally put me down, he said," Now, are you ready? Because I sure am." I smile and say," Sure Travis, let's go."
(Time skip brought to chu by the power of my love for my bae)
Me and Travis had a amazing time. It consisted of Me and Travis going on all of the roller coasters, eating like 3 funnel cakes, and just talking. I had a great time. When we get to Travis' house, I immediately run into the bathroom to take a shower. After my shower, I find my underwear, bra, and a towel. I put the bra and panties on and then wrap the towel around my body. Travis thought he was slick, not giving me a shirt. Well he was SOO wrong. I walk down the hall to Travis room, thinking it was the one I was staying in. I open the door and realize the mistake I made. I want to leave, but my eyes are stuck on the shirtless Travis. He saw me standing at his door, and in one swift motion pulled me in his room and closed the door, locking it. Then he came over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He buried his face in my neck and I could feel his lips form a smirk. "Travis...what are you gonna do to me?" My voice was laced with fear. When Travis realized this he said," Don't worry Blueberry, I won't hurt you." The softness and gentleness in his voice made me melt. I relaxed in his arms and he carried me like a baby to his bed. Then he laid me down before crawling in next to me. Then out of nowhere I said," I love you Travis." "I love you to Blueberry. And with that, we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Hey guys!!! Travlyn has sailed!!!!! Yassssssss!!!! Anyway I hope u enjoyed the chapter that toke me two days to write. Cya next chapter! LOVESTRUCK LYN OUUUTTTT!!