RIP LYN

Katelyn's POV
I was in a midst of darkness. Then I heard Lyn scream. I tried to run to her, but someone stabbed me. I screamed and turned around only to see Lyn laughing and sayin,"Revenge is so sweet!" Then all I hear is screaming as I wake up." AHHHHHHHHH!!" Then I heard footsteps and saw Travis swing open the door. He froze at the door and was staring wide eyed before screaming," KATELYN WHY DO YOU HAVE A KNIFE IN YOUR HAND WITH BLOOD ON IT?!?!?!? DID YOU KILL SOMEONE OR HURT YOURSELF?!?!?!?" I was utterly shocked. Then I did something unexpected. I ran up to Travis and flung myself into his arms. "Katelyn...." " Travis I am so so so sorry!! I thought that if I cut myself that all the pain from seeing Lyn would go away! But u was so very wrong. Travis please do be mad at m-" I was cut off by a kiss from Travis. "Shhh it's ok Blueberry don't cry. I am here to protect you." I didn't even know I was crying. But I didn't have time to think about that because by that time, Travis picked me up like a baby and carried me to his room. Then he laid me on his bed and crawled next to me. "Got to sleep Katelyn, baby" I would have punched him, but u was tired and scared. So I drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

Lyn's POV
I was still mad. I had been smashing things into my house walls for days. I had cuts, scars, and bruises. I was crazy. BUT WHAT IF I AM CRAZY THE BEST PEOPLE ARE!!!! (If u know where that quote if from, I will try not to get on sugar highs) Then I heard a knock on my door. That is odd. BUT SO AM I!!! I walk over to open the door and when I do I yell," CIME IN AT YOUR OWN RISK, FOR I AM THE DEFINITION OF INSANE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!" Then I say who it was. It was the one and only Taylor. Aph must have told her what happened. I am SOO dead. And to justify this statement, she says," BOO BOO GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF THIS HOUSE TO EXPLAIN TO ME WHY THE HECK CHU ARE ACTING LIKE THIS!!!!!!"

HEYO!! I hope u guys liked it! U know what's so funny is the fact that Lilsassqueen would actually do that in real life if I was insane. Anywho, see u next chapter!!!!