Chapter 39

Alexandra p.o.v :

"Jack, where're we going? " I asked, holding into Jack from the back, tightly, on the horseback; as he ride the horse.

" I just....don't know.." He said, quietly. I could feel his nervousness. We both have remained in that mansion for a while.

So now....

We're like a lost birds, who ran away from a cage.

" Alex.... what happened? " he turned his head a bit to look at me .

And I remained silent. I held into him more tightly.

" It's fine if you don't want to speak about it now, but you still have to tell me later..." He said with serious voice, I looked down and nodded.

" Will they really chase after us? " he questioned me.

" They might..." I said, looking at him.

I really hope the-- no, I hope he doesn't.

Alfred p.o.v:

" The horse is ready master " said Mr Tom, glancing at me.

" Good..." I said as I rubbed the head of my black horse.

" We've already sent guards and workers to search on them " said Mr Tom, looking at me.

" Master ....do you really have to go this far for.... a maid? "

I looked at him, he continued " they didn't steal the horse, since they left amount of money as replacement. Also, is not worth it going through all this trouble to find them, we've many others to replace them-- "

" Mr Tom, I already told you, didn't I? " I said, riding the horseback, " what's mine is mine. I refuse to hand it to anyone... or let it go " I rode the horse the fastest I could.

My horse is the fastest horse among all the horses I have. I'll be able to catch up with them...

Lord Sam p.o.v :

" Ah, I ...see " said the lady Lona, looking shocked.

I smirked, and rested my head on my hand, with my elbow on the desk.

" That was... truly unexpected! Your mother being married two times..." She said, looking at me, then smirked, " or could it be that she..."

" Indeed, she wasn't married before, Alfred father was the only husband she had " I said, fixing my glasses.

" I see, so it is very complicated situation. Well, for now I'll get enough with the information I already have " she said, standing up .

" Farewell, lord Sam " she said with respectful tone, as she walked to the door.

" Farewell, my lady " I said, kissing her hand.

" my, my ..." She chuckled, then walked away.

" Master, was that mistress Lona? "