Come And Find Me, Hehe

Sans' P.O.V

"Frisk! Wait!" I called out to her again.

She ran straight for the door and dashed outside; I could hear her screech from the pain.

"SANS? W-WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?" Papyrus said, sleepily.

"Nothing, Paps. Go back to bed." I replied, thinking about what happened.

I heard Papyrus sigh and his door close tightly. I knew who was behind all of this and I made a conclusion:

Chara and Flowey are working together.

I knew I had to do something. 'First, I'll find Frisk. Then we'll find that demonic flower. I knew that he'd still be alive...' I thought.

I quickly grabbed one of my jackets, as I was simply wearing a sleep shirt and the usual basketball shorts, and stepped outside. I began to walk through Snowdin, looking everywhere.

"Frisk! Frisk? Has anyone seen the human?" I called out.

The monsters looked around but shrugged a 'no'. I walked towards the forest and searched behind rocks and looked up in the trees. Walking farther in, I saw two big purple doors. Toriel! I ran towards them and pulled one open. Toriel was no where in her home. I slowly left and ran into the forest.

Walking back into town, an older bunny monster ran up to me. She looked worried.

"Sir, were you searching for a human?" She huffed, gasping for breath.

I nodded. "Yes, have you seen a little gi-"

"-I just saw a little human with a blue sweatshirt run from the waterfall into the forest!"

I stared at her blankly. I should have seen her! "I was just in there!"

The lady thought for a moment but then slowly looked at me. "Something on her hand or on her arm was actually talking to her. Well, more like yelling. I saw her crying..."

I quickly thanked the lady and ran back into the forest. No footprints can be found in the snow besides my own...

"F-Frisk..? M-My child! What are you doing? S-Stop that!"

I dashed towards the sounds of Toriel's voice, bushes and branches flying at my legs and my face.

I heard a scream and used my magic to stop everything from moving in the area. I walked into a small clearing and gasped. Frisk was holding a knife, pointed at Toriel. It was dusty. At first, I was angry and terrified. Then I noticed the tears streaming down Frisk's face. I also noticed a big lump on her wrist. The lump suddenly moved.

"Hey, Frisk! This lady is actually one of the monsters Chara wants taken care of!" A voice yelled. "Wait, what's going on here..? I can't move!"

'Sans please help me....' Frisk mouthed and I understood it perfectly. I walked over to her, exposed my soul and simply said:

"Stay as still as possible. Show me your soul, Frisk."

Frisk P.O.V
(~~~EARLIER IN THE DAY; AFTER ENTERING THE WATERFALL~~~)

I heard a loud shuffle by the echo flowers and I stood up slowly. The pain made me fall back down to my knees.

"Hey... Are you okay?" A voice called from those bushes.

"N..no..." I stuttered. I was trying to keep myself from crying.

"Let me help you."

I felt leaves crawling up my arms and around my body where Sans' bones penetrated me. I flinched and squirmed under the pain and sudden movements but soon, all of it was gone. I felt better! Weak... But better!

"Who are you?" I asked, standing up slowly again.

"Heh... You wouldn't want to know," It replied.

"Please? I want to thank you properly!"

"Well... Promise you won't kill me?"

I nodded as I stared into the bushes, inching closer to it. A sudden vine grasped my wrist and pulled me to the ground. I squealed but kept my voice down.

"Howdy. I am Flowey. Flowey the Flower." A small being popped from the bushes. "Here with me is a good old friend of mine, Chara."

The name sends shivers down my spine. A kid who looks like me but with a green and yellow sweatshirt walked from a corner in the cavern. As I studied Chara, I suddenly felt Flowey attach himself to my wrist.

"Chara has a little errand they want us to do. Just the two of us. We just have to... Heh heh... Take care of a few monsters down here," He said, creeping me out.

The thought shattered my mind. I forgot about the flower on my arm and jumped up and ran through the caverns and into Snowdin. Flowey began to yell at me to stop running and to head back. That made me cry. 'I DON'T WANT TO KILL ANYONE!' is what I constantly yelled in my mind. A lady bunny monster tried to stop me but I kept running towards the forest. I dashed out of the main road into the trees, looking for Toriel. I wanted to protect her from Chara. I ended up finding her in a small clearing, finding wood and sticks for her fireplace.

"Hello, Frisk!" She said when she spotted me.

I ran towards her with tears in my eyes to give her a hug. Instead of getting her usual humming, I got a scream. I backed away, noticing that a knife somehow appeared in my hand. I was about to drop it when I suddenly couldn't move. Flowey spoke.

"Hey, Frisk! This lady is one of the monsters Chara wants taken care of! Wait, what's going on here...? I can't move!"

I looked around the area where I could see. My vision was limited but I saw a pink slipper. I mouthed out "Sans, please help me....'.

He walked over to me and whispered, "Stay as still as possible. Show me your soul, Frisk."