A new beginning

Chapter 2- A new beginning

Carson’s  p.o.v.

After I knew I was mates with that freak of nature, I did the first thing I thought of. I rejected her. I didn’t care if she was blind she has always been a freak. Her hair was weird, she was weird. She was freaky and always on her own. I wasn’t about to have her as my mate, especially since I had Britt as my girlfriend. Britt was hot and confident, she was known as the school bitch, but she’d make a better Alpha female than freaky Kaiya any day.

After I rejected her my dad called a pack meeting and we all went downstairs.  Britt came over and snaked her arm around my waist.

“Hey babe.” I flinched at the sound of her voice. It was shrill and sounded whiny and nasal. Nothing like Kaiya’s beautiful silky voice. Wait. What was I thinking? I rejected her, but know I felt empty. As if my heart was just a shell.

“Hi Britt.” I replied quickly and took her arm off. She gave me a dirty look and turned her head towards my dad.

“I would like to inform you all today that Kaiya Hale has been banished from our pack. Today she acted like a menace to our pack and for that she was punished.” He said.

“Thank God that loser is finally gone! What did she do now?”

How dare she call my mate a loser!!

“Well somehow she…….well, she set herself on fire.” There were shocked gasps all over the room.

“Wow. She’s the spawn of Satan!” Britt snickered.  All her little group of sluts laughed.

I couldn’t take it anymore. I had to get out of there. I went upstairs to my room and sat on my bed. I realized something right then and there. Rejecting Kaiya was a horrible mistake.

Kaiya’s  p.o.v.

It has been a week since I was banned from the Black Moon pack and rejected by my mate. Let me tell you something, I was freaking starving. I shifted back and bent down to clean my dirty tear streaked face when I saw three huge wolves’ reflections in the water. I turned around quickly and the biggest one, the Alpha, who was black with grey patches, growled at me.

I started sobbing and he cocked his head, wondering why I didn’t defend myself.

“Please, please don’t kill me. I’ll do anything you want.” I said dropping to my knees.

I watched as he and another wolf ,which was strangely white with a single blue streak down his back, went and changed behind a tree. That wolf reminded me of my wolf, but mine was white with orange.

When they came back I saw that they were really hot, like you could fry bacon on these dude’s abs. The Alpha was tall and lean, he had golden blonde hair and a tan that was amazing. He was about sixteen. After drooling over him I turned to the other guy. When our eyes met it was like there was absolutely nobody else there. After getting rejected by one mate, I couldn’t trust my heart to another. I took a step back and he looked hurt.

He started walking towards me. I noticed his hair was white and had a blue streak, like mine. His eyes were a soft blue, that didn’t look cold, but inviting.

I tensed up because we were just inches away. My wolf yearned for his touch.

Then he did what I was thinking. He leaned in and kissed me. It was just a soft brush but I still felt the fireworks and the electricity. It was amazing.