No forgiving. No forgetting.

Chapter 7- No forgiving. No forgetting.

Kaiya’s  p.o.v.

The bell for lunch rang and we all ran out of our classrooms like wild animals. I swear, it was like they had free gourmet cuisine for the first ten people that got there.  We all took our seats and Gemily joined us. It was fun to goof off with the guys, even though I could feel Britt and Carson’s eyes burning holes into me, metaphorically, of course, because the only one that could burn holes into people here was me.

Lunch ended and we all got up for our last class. My last class was gym and Gemily and Raven had it with me. Unfortunately, the slut had the class with me too. We got there and changed in the locker rooms.

The school had two gymnasiums, one was an indoor gym and the other was outside, next to the football and soccer fields. The boys’ soccer team was practicing while we were having our class. I hate having class with the slutty girls because they were all cheerleaders and they couldn’t hit a ball if their lives depended on it. To top it off, they played horribly in front of the boys just so they could turn and pout pathetically like being weak was the cutest little thing in the world. It’s appalling.

You can guess this volleyball match was going to be interesting.

 The coach blew the whistle and it started. I served and after a while I was close enough to where Carson and the guys were practicing that I tried something.

I knew he was watching me ,even though Britt had been trying to get his attention by jumping up and down and shaking her fake boobs, but her attempts were futile. When the ball came my way, I missed and looked at him innocently as I bit my lip and twirled my hair. I saw him look at me with lust in his eyes and was about to laugh at him, when I felt it hit me. Like, literally, someone spiked the ball straight to my face and I didn’t have to check twice to know it was Britt. That bitch!

I fell on my ass, but I quickly got up, not wanting to look any more stupid. Raven and Gemily rushed to my side to see if I was okay, but when I lifted my head they both gasped and pointed at my nose. I touched it and felt my blood, still warm, drip down the bridge of my nose. That little bitch BROKE MY FUCKING NOSE!!

I looked at her, standing there with a smug look on her face, and I saw Carson coming towards me. I shot out my hand to stop him from coming closer.

I got up and went over to where Britt was standing, looking innocent as ever. When I got to her I let a fake tear slide down my cheek as I looked her in the eyes. She was buying it so I continued.

“That really hurt Britt!” I sobbed in her face as she smirked at me. Then I put my healing nose back into place and smiled at her. “But not as much as this is going to hurt.” And then I punched her, right in the kisser. I even think I saw a tooth fall. All that money gone to waste on her fake body, for nothing!

After that I heard the teacher call me over. Well off to the principal’s office.

“I’m going to let you off with a warning, but just because I saw when Britt spiked the ball towards you.” She said with a smile. I could tell she was holding back laughter at what I did to Britt.

“Thanks Mrs……” I gave her a nervous look.

“Call me Mrs. Ross.”

“Thanks Mrs. Ross!” I said while jogging back towards a concerned Gemily and Raven.

“Hey!”

“What the hell? Kaiya, you can’t just go around punching people!” Raven whisper-yelled.

“I can punch people who spike balls towards my face!” I whisper-yelled back.

“True, true.” They both said and then we started laughing together and talking about the look on her face and how she must be out cold.

“Dudes, I’m going to take a shower!” I yelled at them running towards the door of the locker room. I took a shower and headed to the pack house. Expecting everyone there to face me about my true identity.

I parked my bike and entered the house. Just as I thought. Both of the packs were sitting in the living room talking, but the room quickly went dead silent and all eyes were on me.

“Hey.” I said nonchalantly.

I waited for a response, but since nobody said anything, I started to walk up the stairs.

“Stop!” I heard Carson yell in his Alpha voice.

“Ah,ah,ah” I said waggling my finger. “ Your little Alpha voice won’t work on me, buddy.” I smiled evilly at him. Elemental wolves didn’t have to submit to an Alpha command. We only stuck with Travis because he loved us and he never used his Alpha voice.

“Sit down!” He snarled, getting frustrated that his Alpha voice wasn’t working.

“If you want to get me to do something, you’ll have to ask like normal people.”

He let out a frustrated sigh and talked. “Sit down……please.”

“Ok.” I sat down and prepared myself to hear what they had to say.

“Look,” Carson said. “We want to apologize for the way we treated you before. We are really sorry for what we did and we want to be a part of your life.” I saw sadness in their eyes, but I quickly felt anger take me over.

“Listen, you may feel sorry, but the only thing I know is that each and everyone of you tortured me for six years straight, not caring if you drove me to the point of suicide, which by the way I thought about. I also know that if I hadn’t left, nothing would have changed. I would still be weak and pathetic, I thank the Moon goddess because she gave me the strength I needed to get through your rejection.”

I looked them all in the eye before making sure my face showed the disgust and hatred that I so powerfully held against them. Then I continued.

“I don’t really need any of you. There is nothing you could give me that I don’t already have, not love, not compassion or care because I lived without those for six years straight. And certainly not a mate.”

I said turning my gaze to meet Carson’s pain filled eyes. I would have felt pity, but I remembered he had seen the same look on my face countless occasions, without even caring or most of the time he was the cause of said pain.

“I, Kaiya Hale, reject you, Carson Jones, as my mate.” I said in a steely voice. He fell to his knees, gasping for breath. My brother, his Beta, rushed to his side, only to be stopped by me.

I felt myself flare up and I knew my wolf was taking over, though I wouldn’t shift, because with my powers, right know I didn’t need it.

“Touch him and die!” He looked at me with fear in his eyes. My wolf rejoiced. She was out for revenge, she too had felt the pain of our rejection and she didn’t mope around. After that whenever I thought of Carson I would shift, just because she got so angry. My element was fire so you could imagine what little control of my temper I had.

I looked at my ex-mate whimpering on the ground. What a pussy! I went through this for about a week and I was fourteen.

“You’re pathetic.” I sneered. Yeah, I was in a really bitchy mood, but can you blame me?

I turned and walked out the door, ripping off my wig, which was burnt now. I needed to take a run and calm myself down, before I set the whole fucking forest on fire.

Hopefully uploading again b4 Wednesday!

Love you guys, HUGS!

Thanx for reading my stories!

FAN AND COMMENT AND VOTE AND JUGGLE BOWLING PINS!!

You guys are all awesome just for reading my story!

<3 Andrea, a n00b at writing but happy to do it if it makes you peepz happyz! :D