Three years later

Chapter 3-

Three years later……

Kaiya’s  p.o.v.

Today was me and Damian’s three year anniversary. I couldn’t wait to see what he had gotten me! I went downstairs after putting on some denim shorts, a magenta tank top and a leather jacket. I sat in my chair and ate fruit salad and some juice. Raven came running downstairs with an empty bucket of water. I looked at her curiously but I quickly heard Andrea run after her. Andrea was an elemental wolf like us. She had white curly hair with a mossy green streak the same color as her eyes and she’s the Earth Spirit incarnate. We found her in an orphanage last year when she was twelve. She’s been a part of our pack since and can pack a hell of a punch.

“I AM SO GONNA KILL YOU RAVEN!!” She yelled coming downstairs soaking wet.

It was hilarious and just as I thought Raven was going to get away from her, Andrea tackled Raven and they both fell to the ground. I started laughing and fell to the ground with them.

Travis walked down the stairs, took one look at us and sighed shaking his head. He was used to our goofing around and didn’t even try to stop it. Probably because it was really amusing.

Damian, Arthur and Jasper were doing the morning patrol, but Damian asked for a few minutes to at least give me my present early.

He walked through the door and I tackled him ,but being the brick wall that he was, he didn’t even budge.

“Happy anniversary, gorgeous!” He yelled excitedly.

“Happy anniversary Damian!” I replied. “So where’s my present?”

He grabbed my hand and pulled me outside. He covered my eyes and led me to the garage.

“Ta-da!!” He exclaimed as he took his hands off, revealing a beautiful Yamaha bike.

I squealed and ran towards it, running my hands down the bike. “It’s amazing!!”

“Glad you like it.” He said giving me a quick kiss.

“Ok, now it’s your turn.” I said grabbing his big hand and dragging him to the back of the house.

We got to the back of the house and I covered his eyes. When we finally arrived to his present I uncovered his eyes.

“Whoa.” He said while gaping at his little retreat. I had the guys help me make a sort of shed outside. Inside it had a bunch of games, like billiards, Ping-Pong, foose ball, it had a lounge and a 64 inch plasma screen T.V. Long story short, it was a total guy cave. We went inside and I watched as he checked out everything like a kid in a candy store.  

He turned to me and lifted me into the air. He spun me and put me on the ground. Then he kissed me deeply and whispered.

“You are the best mate ever.” I smiled, glad that he likes his present. The guys had helped build it, probably because they knew they would use it too.

We started walking towards the house, suddenly we both tensed up.

‘Rogues at the northern border! Hurry!’ We heard Arthur say through the mind link.

We shifted and started running towards the border. When we got there the guys had handled things pretty well but there were still about four rogues left. Me and Damian nodded at each other and charged at them. I felt my fur flare up and saw Damian’s fur get covered in icicles as sharp as knives. In the past three years they trained me and I learned to harness my abilities to their full extent and I had also learned to fight without my abilities because we didn’t want to give away what we were.

I saw the wolf that Damian had charged at get thrown against a tree and fall limp to the ground. I was still fighting the rogue ,I clamped on to his neck until I felt him go limp. I looked and saw Travis and Raven had gotten the third rogue, I felt the ground move and looked to see the earth had swallowed the last wolf. Andrea stood there smirking without a scratch. We had told her she was too young to fight rogues but she never backed down and usually annoyed us into letting her go. She was more than persistent.

After that was done we went back home. We all took a shower and bandaged ourselves up, although we were fast healers, some of us like Arthur and Jasper, had some pretty nasty cuts.

The guys ordered pizza while Raven, Andrea and I watched Adventure Time. After dinner we all went to bed since it had been a really long day. Little did I know tomorrow would be even longer.

*************************************************************************************

So what do you think so far? Leave opinions and questions in a comment! You could also let me know how much you love it by………

a.       Telling me how much you love it

b.      Voting

c.       Being my fan

d.      Telling people you know about my story and how awesome it is

e.      Reading my other story and doing all of the above with that one also

f.        All of the above

The correct answer would be……..All of the above!

p.s. If you fan me I’ll dedicate a chapter to you, to show the world how awesome you are!

Xoxoxo, Andrea ^_^