The Welcome and The Unwelcome

Chapter 6- The Welcome and The Unwelcome

Kaiya’s  p.o.v.

I sped towards my old hell-hole. I don’t even know why. I didn’t want to face them although I wasn’t the same person I was before. I was stronger, more clever and cunning. I wouldn’t take shit from anybody. Right now, I acted as Beta and I wouldn’t let any of them bring me back down to the pathetic girl I was before. I was weak, I let the things they said get to me. My own brother and sister treated me badly. They called me a freak, they said I was a waste of space, air and food. They said I was a mistake and that mom and dad only kept me because giving up a child would have made them look bad. A tear fell down my cheek as I thought about them, but it wasn’t a sad tear, it was fueled by my hate towards all of my old pack and the torture they put me through. I quickly wiped it away and road up to the driveway of my old home, if you could even call it that.

I parked near Travis’s Jeep and got off of my bike. I walked over to the rest of the pack and took my place next to Travis and saw Raven flank his other side. We nodded at each other and Travis pressed the doorbell.

I watched as the door opened and Carson stepped out with my brother Alex by his side and Nathan on his other side.

“Welcome to our home. We are happy to see you have agreed to helping us.” He said towards Travis.

“Hello. I am Alpha Travis. This is my Beta female, Kay, and that is my Omega, Raven. Two of my pack members are currently away on business but will be here tomorrow. As for the rest of our pack, this is Jasper and his mate, Gabriela. That is our youngest member, Andrea.” They all smiled and bowed their heads.

I had told Travis to introduce me as Kay because I wanted to see if they’d recognize me which they didn’t. I was glad, but mad at the same time. My mate and brother, who had loved to see the tears stream down my face at least one time a day and watch as they humiliated me, didn’t recognize me. Dumb-asses.

Carson’s  p.o.v.

Something was different about this girl. She reminded me of somebody, but I couldn’t place my finger on who. That’s when her scent hit me. It was delicious.

‘Mate’ My wolf howled. But, that couldn’t be Kaiya, this girl was breathtaking with her velvet red hair and sparkling, bright eyes. I reached out and shook her hand, but she had a biker’s glove on so our skin never made contact.

After snapping out of my daze I offered them to come in.

“Come on in. The place has just enough spare rooms for you guys. I’ll show you to them.”

They agreed and went upstairs to unpack.

Kaiya’s  p.o.v.

I made sure to leave my gloves on so our skin never made contact. They looked confused, but quickly replaced the look with a happy one. I walked inside as the place flooded me with awful memories. It pained me, though I didn’t let it show. There would be no weakness here. Especially not from me.

After I unpacked, I laid on my new bed, in my new room and stared at the ceiling until I passed out.

I woke up early in the morning and found a sleeping Damian next to me. He looked so cute while he snored, that is until he started drooling. Then I decided to shake him until he woke up. He opened his eyes and said drowsily.

“Hey beautiful.” He said and leaned in for a kiss.

“Whoa there tiger! After you drooled all over your pillow, no can do!” I said playfully.

“Come on! You know you love me!” He said happily.

Teasing I said “Unfortunately, I do love you.” And then I leaned in for a kiss and right when our lips were about to meet I whispered.

“Gotta take a shower!” I said turning and running towards the bathroom door. I closed it and heard Damian yell.

“Tease!!” I laughed, just because he was so easy to fool.

After my shower I changed into some short denim shorts and a cute cream colored blouse. I put on some brown suede boots and brushed the wig I had to wear. I put it on and ran downstairs to meet my guys.

I grabbed some cereal. After I finished that I got on my bike and headed towards my new old school. Everybody got there a few minutes later and as we walked towards the building all eyes were on us. I watched as Carson got out of his car and Britt, the pack whore\bitch snacked her little arm around his waist. He didn’t remove it so I figured they were together. Good for them, I thought, at least he’ll have a little disposable slut that will fulfill his needs, even if she did probably have every STD in the world.

I went to my locker and opened it. It was next to Raven’s and for that I was grateful. At least I didn’t have a locker next to some horny weirdo. Or, maybe I spoke too soon……

“Hi!!” I heard someone say. I turned around and saw a petite fairy like girl about my age. She had short dark blue hair and green eyes. Me and Raven towered over her, but she seemed nice.

“Hey. What’s your name?” I asked her.

“Gemily Harris” She said perkily. Ok, that right there is a weird name, but okay.

“Wow ,Uhhmm….Interesting name….” Raven said shyly. I shot her a dirty look and she just shrugged.

Gemily giggled and said, “It’s ok. My parents were very….creative.”

Raven, Gemi and I were walking down the hall to our first class when we heard moans coming from the janitor’s closet. We looked at each other and laughed quietly. When we got to our class I talked to the teacher, Mr. Barnes, and told him we heard “suspicious noises” coming from the janitor’s closet.

Me and the teacher went to the closet and he opened it. When he did, I saw Britt in her bra and panties trying to get Carson’s fly down. It was hilarious. I took a picture of their shocked faces once the door was opened. Oh yeah, I was so going to keep this for future purposes.

Mr. Barnes started to yell at them, but Britt turned her face towards me and yelled.

“Kaiya Hale?!? You’re alive?!” She shrieked.

I smirked at Carson’s shocked face. “That’s my name, don’t wear it out.”

“It’s y-you?” Carson asked. “Of course it’s me, jackass. It took you idiots long enough.”

“Excuse me, but you two need to get to the office, THIS INSTANT!!!!!!!” Said a furious Mr. Barnes.

“This isn’t over.” Carson said to me as he walked away in his jeans only.

“Whatever we could have had was over before it even started, remember?” I replied as I turned on my heel and walked in the other direction.