Contact

I woke up the next day and took a nice long shower. After taking a shower I put on some shocking pink skinny jeans, along with a white tank top, my leather jacket and some black combat boots. I also put on my velvet red, straight haired wig. Me and the rest of the Elementals had to wear wigs, it was a rule because if people knew what we were it could be really dangerous. After I finished dressing I went downstairs to grab some breakfast.

I grabbed an apple from our fruit bowl and sat on the counter waiting for everyone to get up. It was early, but after I waited for twenty minutes and nobody came down, I took matters into my own hands. Travis was already at the auto shop, since he graduated last year and Damian and Arthur were away on pack business. That left Gaby, Jasper, Raven, Andrea and me. I went upstairs and banged on the bathroom door.

“What?!What?!” Raven shrieked. By the sound of her voice I knew she had fallen asleep in the shower again.

“Hurry up! We’re gonna be late!” She groaned loudly.

I left her to finish her shower and went to Andrea’s room. It was amusing because her room was the complete opposite of a typical thirteen year old girl’s room. You’d expect flowers, unicorns and rainbows, right? Wrong. Andrea had a bunch of rock posters on her magenta and purple walls. There was one wall that was entirely covered in posters that ranged from Hendrix, Foo Fighters, Queen, to Bruno Mars, Paramore and Grouplove. She did have a girly side but she normally didn’t let it show.

I barged inside only to find her snoring.

“Oh my God!! Rogues!!” I yelled sounding scared. She jumped up so fast she fell out of the bed.

I started laughing at her shocked expression. She mumbled something about how it was possible to wake up this early.

“Come on! Go take a shower and change.” I watched as she got up and went to her bathroom and slammed the door.

When I finished I went downstairs because Gaby and Jasper had finished school last year, now Damian, Arthur, Raven, Andrea and I were the only ones in school. I hoped on my new bike and watched as Raven got into her car with a droopy-eyed Andrea trailing close behind.

We sped towards school and I got off as I felt many eyes on me and the girls as we walked into school. Raven and I said goodbye to Andrea and we watched as she walked over to her best friend Abby.

We walked down the hall and found our lockers. I stuffed my books into my shoulder bag and went to my homeroom.

“Raven when’s Damian coming back?” I whined.

“Not this again. Dude, he’s only going to be gone for two more days. You don’t see me whining about Artie being gone.” I groaned. Arthur was Raven’s mate, he even marked her already. Even though Damian hadn’t marked me yet, our connection was strong. I could barely even feel him. I cringed at the very thought of him. He had caused me so much pain and sadness. No. I wouldn’t let him ruin anymore of my life. He rejected me. He didn’t want me. Besides I had Damian. Damian loved me just as much as I loved him. I couldn’t wait till he marked me so I could lose all ties with Carson and the rest of the pack that made my life hell for six years.

Carson’s p.o.v.

I was so exhausted. I had just sent out my best fighters, a pack of five, and only two had returned. I was in my office, thinking about what to do about the rogues and the hunters because they were getting stronger by the hour. I heard a knock on the door and saw my Beta, Alex come in. He had bags under his  tired bloodshot blue eyes, that had slowly lost the life they used to have in them. My eyes were the same if not worse. Ever since my dad banished Kaiya and I rejected her, we haven’t been able to function right. I haven’t been able to function right. I was just………empty. I mean, I had Britt but she meant nothing to me. I could barely stand her. I heard Alex clear his throat and that snapped me out of my thoughts.

“Carson, I don’t think we can handle this problem alone.” He said sadly. It was true the problem was too big. We needed help.

Without a word I picked up  the phone and called the nearest pack for help. The Moon Tribe pack.