Mercy

Name: Park Arium

Nickname: Ari

Age: 17

DOB: 02/06/1999

Nationality: Half Korean, half Australian

Home Town: Seoul

Personality: Ari is an extremely kind person and is considered one of the friendliest and funniest people in the academy. She works hard and hates seeing people hurt. Her smile is extremely bright and she loves to laugh. She is very self conscious of her burns (and just what she looks like in general) and always wears long sleeves. She is a perfectionist and when she gets something wrong or let's someone down, she will be disappointed. She needs someone who will help her believe in herself and make sure when she looks at herself that she believes shes beautiful.

Background: When she was 10 a fire started in her home, killing her mother and father. She tried to save them but in the process burnt her hands and other parts of her body. She now has an extreme fear of fire because she has flash backs and memories come back to her. when she discovered her healing powers when she healed her friend she was sent to the academy to learn how to use it. She lives alone in a small apartment in walking distance of the academy. Also if she hasn't had a coffee (caramel macchiato) that morning, do not go near her. She will be extremely grumpy and things will end badly for you.

Super Hero Name: Mercy

Superpower: Healing

Likes:
- Studying
- Helping people
- Science
- Dreaming
- Laughing
- Swimming
- The ocean
- Nature
- Reading
- Music
- Coffee (caramel macchiato)

Dislikes:
- Fire
- Purposely harming people
- Bullies
- Smart asses
- Attention seekers
- Her appearance
- Letting people down
- Short sleeved clothing
- The government

Love Interest: