15

Arium's POV

The sunshined through my bedroom window as I slowly opened my eyes. My body moaned as I made little movements getting the blood circulating through it. I swung myself into a sitting position on the side of the bed letting my orange curls bounce around my shoulders. Today was the day. My stomach curled at the thought. I don't want to kill anyone, I just, I just want to live peacefully. In a world where us mutants are equal and not known as Mutts. I shuffled over to my closet and put on a pair of pale denim jeans and a black shirt. There was a soft knock on the door signalling that someone wanted to enter. "Come in!" I yelled out.

A box smiled boy by the name of Taehyung walked into the room. "Morning Princess! How'd you sleep?" He asked.

I blushed and looked down at my feet. Princess was his nickname for me now. I usually don't like names like that but, they way he said it, it felt right. "Great," I answered back with a timid smile pushing the sunset coloured ringlets behind my ear.

Taehyung brushed his brown hair off his eyes and opened his mouth again to speak. "Namjoon wants us to meet in the common room, wanna walk together?"

I was about to accept but then I caught myself. I do have a daily ritual. "It's ok, you run ahead, I have something I got to do."

Taehyung smiled and walked out the door soon followed by me but turning right except left. I passed Alandria and Serene in the hallway who I nodded my head as a sign of greeting too. Finally after endless amounts of doors I found the room I was looking for. I pushed the door open not needing to knock as my eyes rested upon Lexi. The room first of all was a mess. There were clothes and food scattered around the room. Pizza, chips, empty soda bottles. How on earth is that girl not putting on weight? That was a rhetorical question. I knew exactly how. Her metabolism rates are so high that the food burns so quickly, especially when she runs. Sighing, I picked up her junk and folded the clothes while putting wrappers and food in the bin. Once I was satisfied by the look of the room, I walked over to Lexi. She had a birds nest of blonde hair as she lay on her side. Lexi is a tough sleeper who never wakes up on command. Slowly, I walked over to her and was about to move her off her side when suddenly her hand caught my wrist in midair. This would have scared most people but Lexi had fast reflexes so I carefully pried her hand off and did what I did every morning. I smothered her. Yup, smothered, it's the only way to wake her up. It only took a few second before she shot up and gasped for air. After a few moments of panting she whipped her head around and glared at me. Her hazel brown eyes staring into mine. The stare off only held a few seconds before she looked away and hung her head. "Do you have to do that every morning?" She groaned before sliding under the covers again.

"Yes, now get up!"

I pulled her off her bed so she landed on the carpeted floor. Lexi landed with an oomph and moaned as she pulled herself off the floor. She can be such a drama queen. Rolling my eyes, I walked out of her room giving her space and time to get dressed.

Alandria POV

When I walked out the door of my room, I was happy to see Serene waiting for me. She was dressed in denim jeans with a leather jacket. "Morning," she greeted.

"Morning," I smiled.

We passed Arium in the hallway and we both gave her a nod. Today was the day we take down the government. No longer would we be referred to as Mutts. The smell of food wafted down the hallway from the common room. Before entering I followed the scent to be lead to a steamy plate of eggs and bacon. My stomach growled as it saw the delicious food. It smelt amazing. I grabbed a plate while Serene did the same and we walked back to the common room while shoving bacon down our throats. Namjoon, Leona, Taehyung, Ari, Hoseok, Ji, Leona and Seokjin were on the couches having a conversation. As I sat down there was a slight breeze and Lexi appeared next to us. "What took you so long?" I asked Lexi jokingly ruffling her hair.