12

Serene's POV

I could feel my throat beginning to itch. Please not now. I stumbled away from everyone and barraged into the hall. My body was teetering. I clung to my throat and ran outside. Deep breathes Serene, deep breathes. I began to gag in my throat as I felt the vibrations bouncing in my lungs. My feet pounded as I leapt past everyone to get to somewhere alone. My lungs felt as though they were ruptured. Must get away, can't hurt people. "Stella!"

I heard my name being called but I kept on running. My chest heaved as soon as I stumbled into an alley way. Sound waves shot out of my mouth and the walls surounding me exploded. "Stella! Calm down!"

Jimins voice echoed in the alley. My throat was raw and bleeding with a bitter metallic taste. I couldn't stop. Suddenly a force began to push my sound waves back and I saw Jimin sweating while raising his hands. Once i was sure it was begining to stop i shut my mouth and fell to the ground. Tears streamed down my face, "i could have hurt some one,"

Jimin bent down beside me and wrapped an arm around me. "The point is you didnt," he whispered.

"But i could have, i can't control my sound waves,"

"Hey, I couldn't control my telekinesis for a really long time,"

"Jinja?"

"Jinja,"

"H-how did you learn to control it?"

"I gave into it, i let it become part of me,"

"So i have to give into it?"

"Ne, thats what i said didn't i?"

I slowly got up and smiled at Jimin. My heart wasn't racing anymore and i didn't feel scared. "Thanks Jimin,"

Jimin smiled at me and brushed back a piece of my hair. I felt my cheeks flush and i turned away from him so he couldn't see. "No problem, wanna go back to the base and eat some Mochi?"

"I would love too,"

Back at the base

"And then Ari blasted a hole in the wall and Lexi zoomed us out. But she got injured! It was so scary because she was screaming!"

I was telling our escape story to Jimin. Jimin, wasn't that bad. He listened and understood me. "Wow, that would have been scary," Jimin agreed and stuffed another Mochi in his mouth.

"Ahhh, im so full," i exclaim and hungrily eye the mochi.

"How! You've had like only 10!"

I laugh and smile at Jimin. It was getting late and I decided i was going to head back to my room. "Hey thanks for everything," I murmur.

"You would have done the same," Jimin takes my hand and stares into my eyes. He slowly leans in and gives me a small kiss on the nose.

I stumble back to my room and bump into everything on the way, its because im drunk, no not alcohol, but on happiness and a little feeling called love.

Im so so so sorry! I havent been updating at all! Im such a bad person! Im going to start straight on the next ones right now!