13

Ji's POV

The training room was filled with all different types of equipment and i was determined to test them all out. I spun around in my outfit and flared out the fan. Damn i look awesome. I chucked my fans and they sliced through the training dummies and came back to my hands. "Sweet!" I cheered.

"Hey,"

I whipped around to see that Suga guy. "What do you want?" I glared at him.

"Wanna spar?"

"Its on,"

"But do you wanna wager on it?"

I laughed and smirked, this guy has balls. He really thinks he can beat me? "Go ahead sunshine,"

"If i win, i get to take you on a date,"

This guy is kidding. A) he wont get through me B) hes got no chance and C) i refuse to go on a date with this pale emo. But for the sake of my pride, i did it. "And if i win, you leave me alone? Got it?" I snarled.

"Game on,"

We walked to the training mat. The rule was simple. First to get pinned to the ground looses. I got into a fighting stance and beckoned him with my hand. Let him strike first. Suga smirked and began to circle me. I followed. I lunged out to hit him but my hand hit his fore field. Pain rocketed through my hand, i hissed in pain and continued to circle him. Suddenly Suga slipped through my legs and got behind me. Spinning around i found my lips pressed against his. In the second i was distracted i found myself on the training mat. "You're kidding!" I growled.

Suga shrugged and replied, "Didn't say i couldnt, now you owe me a date, go get changed, meet me in the foyer,"

He left without another word leaving me on the mat stunned.

Time skip

I walked down the stairs in my 'date' outfit

I walked down the stairs in my 'date' outfit. Suga was leaning against a pillar waiting for me. I shoved past him and muttered, "where are we going,"

"Movie,"

"what movie,"

"Infinite War (i know it hasn't come out yet but bare with me!),"

"Really?! thats so- what ever,"

I mentally hit myself, don't give him information, act bored, don't talk. We walked to the cinema and i tried my best to yawn a lot. The ticket guy was at the counter looking even more bored than i was. "Im guessing you want a couple ticket," he yawned.

"What? N-" i got cut off by the pale emo next to me.

"Yes that would be great," i shot a glare at Suga

We walked into cinema 4 and sat down in our seats. This was going to be a very long 2 hours.

Time skip

We were up to a really sad part of the movie when i started crying. Yes, i get emotional some time. With out think i buried my face into Suga's jacket. He froze for a second then slowly, so slowly, put an arm around me. Finally the movie ended and the lights turned back on. Suga had a massive wet patch on his chest. "Suga, i-"

"Its Yoongi,"

"Yoongi, sorry about your jacket,"

He gave a gummy smile, "its fine, its just jacket,"

We walked back to the base and he took me to the front of my room. When he took my hand, i felt something pulse through my chest. It was something I didn't know i could feel. "Thanks for coming with me tonight,"

"It was just a bet, i had to keep it," i scoff, but really, i enjoyed it.

Yoongi gave a small kiss on my forehead and left me at the foot of my door.

Ok mine is next!!!!!