3

(Leonas POV)
I could see that Lexi was moving Arium out of the way and attacking Shiana instead of her. That was nice of her. My friends never judged me for being silent all the time. I don't think they have ever had me speak at all. My match was up against Alandria. She's super strong but she doesn't have heightened senses. I disappeared when she began to circle me. Alandria struck out wildly but missed me. I crept up behind her and struck a pressure point that froze her muscles. Alandria fell to the ground and I reappeared. "Leona wins!" Mr Kim yelled.

I gave a small smile and helped Alandria back up. "You know your pretty good at hand to hand," Alandria praised.

I smiled at her in a hopefully thankful way, she understood what I meant. Today was Ari's birthday, she knew it was but didn't know we knew. Ari doesn't like to celebrate everything and she's the oldest out of us. So Arium was supposed to distract Ari for a few hours until we had our dorm decorated, yes we are all in one dorm.

After class we headed to our dorm while Ari and Arium went to the training room. We hurried inside and took out balloons and streamers. Ari loved fluro and light up colors so we bought lots of lights. We spent hours setting up the room and when we were doing I texted Arium.

Susan Storm: We are ready

Health Freak: OK on the way

Oh your probably wondering what's with the names. Well Arium can heal so that's her name and Susan Storm in the comics she has my power, but I don't know how to create invisible forces yet. I can create small ones but not large ones, also I can only make one person who is touching me invisible.

We quickly hid in our positions and waited for Ari to come in. When she did the lights turned off and everything lit up.

 When she did the lights turned off and everything lit up

"Oh my god! You guys!" Ari exclaimed.

I walked up to her slowly and handed her our present. Ari ripped it open and saw the 10 pairs of sunglasses we bought her. "They are so beautiful! You didn't have to do this you know!" Ari told us.

"OKsowehavechipsanddrinksandmoviestowatchwhichusgunnabeawesomeandabynchoffungamestoplay!" Lexi squealed.

Everyone gave her an odd look as they couldn't understand what the hell she said. "Well we have chips and drinks with movies and a bunch of games to play," Serene explained.

We all jumped on the couch with our Lays and our sprites. Lexi decided to watch The Mighty Ducks, it was her favourite movie apparently. I sat next to Ji and leant my head in her shoulder. The movie was super fun and we continued to watch more until we decided it was time to play some games. "OK so we are going to play a game where we chose our super hero names!" Ji exclaimed.

Ari nodded in agreement and we all sat in a circle. "Lexi should be Blur, cause when she uses her super speed all you see is a blur," Arium suggested.

"Yeah I like that one," Lexi agreed. "You should be Mercy, cause your merciful!"

Arium nodded her head and Ari looked at Ji, "Rouge, sounds bad ass," Ari smiled.

Ji smirked at stared at Alandria, "Super Girl, cause everyone needs one,"

"Well I think Ari should be Fire Eye!" She shot back to Ari.

"Serene, you could be Stella! It's a pretty name that suits you," Lexi cheered.

Everyone turned to look at me, my name hadn't been called yet. "Disappearing Act," Serene murmured and ruffled my hair, "cause you disappear all the time,"

I smiled and nodded my head. Disappearing Act, I liked that. We were all having so much fun we didn't hear the cries of our friends until the roof caved in.

Ooh cliff hanger, stick around for tomorrow's awesome new chapter! Yay!!!!! Also don't forget to comment! 10 comments for the next chapter!