you are safe for now

YOUR P.O.V

I laid on the grass I sighed as the gentle cool breeze sweep over my body I was finally free from my cell free from being a slave tears ran down my face as I remembered the beatings laying in my pool of blood my scars are a constant reminder of each horrible memory. A smile crept up to my face as I remember something that kept me going all this time I can now be with my brother I can now go find Harry. Laughed like a mad women thinking of all the fun will have once we are reunited. I heard I cough I shot up to see a old man In white and gold robe his silver hair and beard was very long his blue eyes widen as he stared into my (e/c) ones I gave him a questioning look he quickly smiled at me.

"My apologies for startling you miss....?" I assumed he want my name

"My name is (y/n) potter" I said proudly he smiled
"I had hoped you were miss potter I thought you were dead I'm so happy to see your alive.....your going to come with me I spent year searching for you" he said in a cheerful tone
I was so confused
"Why? Who are you?" I asked
"I'm am Dumbledore the headmaster of Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry are you will be attending the school but you'll have to change your last name no one knows you exist but me and select few of the ministry of magic we thought it be best to cover up your tracks to keep you safe from .....well will get to that later" he explained
"What no one knows I exist? Why? How!? I'm not going with you ya damn lunatic" I hissed at him turning to take off
"But isn't your desire to be with your  brother he will be attending" he smirked i spun around Harry my brother I'll get to be with him see him.
"I swear if your lying I'll kill you" I whispered
"I give you my word your name will be (y/n) (L/n) from now on" he said in the same cheerful tone I nodded and went with him.

Time skip

I was on the train to Hogwarts Dumbledore took me to get my wand it's a (wand of your choice) Dumbledore got me my school uniform and few pair of clothes a few supplies brush toothbrush ect. I was sitting in a empty cart my eyes lit up as he came threw the door we knew who each other we're instantly. I jumped up and hugged him he hugged me back "Harry it you" I whispered tears streaming down my face "I can't believe your here" he nearly yelled from excitement I shhhh him as we both sat down.
"Dumbledore said no one can know I'm your sister I guess no one knows of me he said we be safer this way" I explained
"Ok doesn't matter as long as your Here were together nothing matter" he said I smiled at him "things are really looking up for us Harry" I said as I laid back I could help myself I instantly fell in to a deep slumber I was woke up by Harry shouting that we were here I looked around and saw a red headed boy. He gave a half smile "Ron Wesley" he introduced him self "(y/n (y/L)" I replied still a little drowsy

Time skip
We were waiting to enter the great hall when a blond boy  came up "Harry potter im draco malfoy" as he held his hand out to shake Harry's Ron gave a snicker to his name draco glared at him "think my name funny do you? Let see red hair handy down clothes you must be a Wesley" he turned his stare back to Harry "best stick with me so you don't hang around the wrong sort of people" he said he gave him a blanket expression "thank but I think I can make decision for myself" Harry coldly responded I kept myself from laughing draco stared at me "best stay away from them" he grumbled I scoffed "why I don't see them being a pain in my arse this year" I said in the meanest tone I had he walked away Ron and Harry were holding there mouths trying not to laugh "it wasn't meant to be fun I really see him being a issue this year" I said trying not to laugh with them professor McGonagall came out "one you enter you will stand and await your name being called to be sorted in to your house there are four houses Gryffindor, ravenclaw, hufflepuff and slytherin once you are sorted we will sit with your house member once you are sorted your house becomes your family" she finished speak Ron said "slytherin no good witch or wizard came out of there" that only made me nervous.