snape new room mate part two

THIRD PERSON P.O.V
severus awoke when he felt the young girl start shifting around.
(y/n) was still on severus chest looking up at him.
"sorry"she yawned out and rolled over and plopped on to the floor.
"ouch" she groaned severus was suprised she didnt flip out on him for being in her bed.
he looked down to see (y/n) was just laying there one her stomache and face in the floor.
"you okay?" he asked holding back a laugh
"the floor looked sad i thought it could use a hug" she manged to say before letting out a long yawn and picked herself up off the floor.

"what time is it?" she asked in almost a whisper
"four thirty" he responded he watched her go to his bed and lay down.
"that my bed miss (y/l/n)" severus sneered
"your not using it" she mumbled as she covered her self in the blankets.
"your the one who clinged on me all night it the reason im on your bed" he said in a protest
"and i said sorry" she smirked
severus glared at the girl
"you wanna play this game" severus hissed "fine" he said getting up and walked over and pushed the girl to the other side of the bed and laid down.
(y/n) didnt seem to mind she let out a sigh
"your bed more comfotable" she said under her breath as she drifted off back to sleep as did severus.
they woke up a few hours later (y/n) was snuggled into severus chest and her leg wrapped around his waist and severus held her tightly. they both agreed to pretented that it never happend.
nether of them could truely hide the blush that filled there cheeks but both just thought the other was embarrassed.

YOUR P.O.V
"okay (y/n) and George are on my team and harry and ron are on Percy team" Fred announced
ron crossed his arms
"that's not fair you get percy we get (y/n)" Ron whined as he stomped his left foot

"dont be such a baby Ron" Percy said rolling his eyes
"yeah Ron don't be such a baby" the twins repeated percy
"i wouldn't be so upset if you didnt throw like a baby" Ron smirked as he relized he made a witty come back.
"why you little" percy hissed as he began chacing Ron arounded we all laughed as we watched them trip and fall in the snow.

"help me get percy!" Ron yelled
we all gave each other a look
"just run faster!" George yelled
causing fred to snicker

"we should help him out" harry insisted
"yeah i was thinking the same thing. so i just pat the snow in to a ball shape?" i asked
"yeah" harry responded

harry and i began to make snow balls as fast as we could we manged to make a nice little pile.
harry threw the first snowball it missed percy by a inch i threw one and got percy on the side of the head.
"nice throw" the twins said as they began to make there own pile
harry threw another snowball this time getting percy in his side fred got Ron in his leg and George got percy on the forhead.
after a few more snowballs were thrown Ron fell flat on his face which gave percy the perfect opportunity to catch Ron and he wasted no time on taking it.
Ron began to wail as percy got him in a head lock and gave him a good noogie.
i ran towards them tackling percy as he let go of Ron i quickly picked myself up and went off in a full sprint Ron right behind me.

"dont worry (y/n) will cover you!" harry yelled out i turned to see him and the twins bashing percy with snow balls.

"let try and get over there" i told Ron
"okay" he squeeked out still rubbing his sore noggin.
as we tried to run to harry and the twins percy got dangerously close to us causing both of us to abort are original plan and retreat to running toawards the quidditch field.

"i can't run anymore!" Ron called out to me i was close to giving up on running myself my legs burned and my lungs felt heavy.

we both stopped running and waited for percy to get us he came near he was panting just as hard as we were.
"your run like baby Ron" he said threw his gasps for air
"truce?" Ron asked percy nodded as he held his knees.