Christmas

THIRD PERSON P.O.V
(y/n) woke up unstartled that snape was hovering over her she waited until he had moved away before shifting herself on to her stomach and slipping her hand under her pillow sure enough she felt something she waited for a moment before sitting up.
she gazed over towards Severus who was pretending to be a sleep before pulling out what he placed under her pillow and placing it on her lap it was a green journal with sliver writting that said (y/n) there was string tied around the journal (y/n) flip the journal around to see a letter tied to the back.

She hesitated for a moment taking another glance  at snape before pulling the letter out and opening it a black braided bracelet with a gold snake charm fell out (y/n) lift it up and smiled at it.
It was the first time anyone had given her anything like it.

Dear miss (y/l/n)
I have known you only a short time but you have showed your bravery your kindness and your strength the world has been unkind to you yet you still have a light in you and it clear the light you posses can never die.
your a girl who i have feeling has one heck of a story to tell but your scared so write your story down so when your ready you can share your story with the world.
merry Christmas (y/n) -s.s

(y/n) smiled reading the letter as a small tear rolled down her cheek she wiped it away.

(y/n) jumped slightly as she saw benu out of the corner of her eye she stared in shock as she looked at benu before glancing over towards Severus.

"don't worry he can't see me" benu assured the girl.
(y/n) opened her mouth about to speak but was cut off by benu

"just think what you want to say we don't want people to think your nuts talking to yourself" she said as she dragged out (y/n) bag

"what are you doing?" she thought
as benu searched threw the bag
"you'll see" benu said
"now where is it.....no....ah here" benu talked to herself as she gently picked up a drawing of the slytherin crest (y/n) had made in her mouth benu went and placed it on the end of severus bed.

"why did you do that?" the girl thought
"don't worry about it go to bed" benu replied hopping up on (y/n) bed and curling up by her legs the girl let out a faint chuckle before setting her journal in her bag along with her bracelet before resting her head back and drifting off back into sleep.

~dream~
cries filled (y/n) ears a voice spoke over the cries.
"you have two option ignore your people cries or you can stand up and fight for there freedom free them from there chains" a man spoke in a serious tone
"so now i ask you will you fight for your people? Will you stand up and take back your home?" the man voice faded away the cries got louder the screams and pleas could make anyone ears bleed.
each scream each cry each plea to live was more heart breaking than the last.
"hello?......what's going on here?....." the girl asked waiting for a response

"benu!" she called out but benu didn't come the cries finally became to much for the girl to bare anymore she held her ears.
"what's happening!" she yelled falling to her knees

~dream end~

~times skip~

YOUR P.O.V

"Merry christmas Harry" i said happily handing him the drawing i made for him he smiled as he pushed his plate of food to the side and wiped his hands before taking the drawing.
"it amazing (y/n) i love it thank you" he said not taking his eyes off of it but after a moment he looked up and his smile faded into a frown i gave him a questioning look.
"im sorry i didnt get you anything" i let out a small giggle "just us being here together is enough for me" i replied
"we can finally be a family now" he whispered
"i love you Harry" he smiled
"i love you too (y/n)"
i scanned the room to see snape glaring at Harry
"hey are you up for searching the library later?" Harry asked i nodded "good there something cool i want to show you" he said with a ear to ear grin