awakening

A loud growl and a ear piercing roar filled the air causing (y/n) to open her eyes.
"Get away from her now!" bennu snarled as she charged towards the two and blast of engery shot of out of bennu with enough power to send both of them sliding away from each other.
"Know what bennu when i kill this little brat I'll enjoy watch your ass disppare again" star said through clenched teeth
"Is that what you want or what your father wants" bennu replied star eyes widen before returning to pure anger

"Fuck you i make my own choise i dont bow to him not anymore"
"Attack her" bennu voice was like a whisper in (y/n) mind.

(Y/n) hesitated scared to try to fight star again.
"So your gonna kill the only person how can actually break you free from your father beside wont be hawk be mad after all we all know what the girl means to him think he forgive you?" Bennu questioned but star only smiled "he told me to do what i need to do so dont think he be too mad" she said in a cold emotionless voice

"Strike now show her you not as weak as she thinks you are"

the young girl eyes narrowed on star all hesitation as left her now.
She begins to run towards star but she shocked when in a mear second she moved so fast she sent star flying in the air none the less the girl seemed proud of it.
Star was up again in no time she began to run inhuman speed again but something happened (y/n) could see star move in nearly slow motion she could see star was gonna strike back with a swipe of blade which make the girl move out of the way.
The girl was confussed but something more was happening to her body seem to move without thought and quickly kicked star make her fall to the ground. Stars eyes seem to widen but a smile on her lips.
"About time you little shi-"
Before star could finish (y/n) arms wrapping around star neck squeezing so hard star couldnt even pry them off but star jerked foward making (y/n) go up in the air slightly losing the hold the girl landed on her feet and she hit the ground.

Star exmained the girl standing infront of her her eyes empty of emotion or life for that matter sliver and black swrilded in her eyes as crescent moon shaped around her pupils red began to enter the color her eyes began to glow sliver and over powering all the color in her eyes.

"I would leave if i were you" bennu said
"Im not scared of her come at me you brat!" She screamed suddenly emotion spilled into the girls eyes her eyes bleeding back to normal she took in a deep breath "i think i just did" (y/n) smiled wiping a crimson tear from her face.
Star was no longer looking at the girl she was staring at the ground
"But it barebly just working" star spoke in shocked voice after another moment "you have to be joking i worked to damn hard for this"
The you young girl tilted her head in confusion.
"Fine...FINE!" She screamed her gaze fell on (y/n) she walked towards her grabbing her by the shirt lifting her up to meet her eyes.
"You one lucky brat you know that" star voice for once was calm with her
"I think you just been given a order i think you might want to obey it" bennu star eyes never left the (y/n)
"Dont think this is over pet i still dont think your worthy enough to live"
Star gaze shot to the door as it swung open.
"What is going on in her-...who the hell are you" snape sneered pulling out his wand "put her down now!" His voice louder than it ever was star dropped the girl and smiled at severus before vanishing in to thin air.