i want the truth

YOUR P.O.V

i was questioned hard by snape and argued alot for him to take me to Dumbledore eventually i won and he took me to him we talk for awhile about what happened but i never spoke about bennu i kept her a secret.
Dumbledore was kind enough to ask my permission to tell snape that star was a powerful insane women that after me for awhile i mulled it over and i really didnt like the fact that snape would know about my past.
You just can't just tell some one someone after you and them not wonder why. I asked Dumbledore if i could have a day before i give him a answer he agreed.

I sat on my bed drawing while snape was preparing test to be given the start of school but i see him give me a akward stare from time to time.
"Who was that?" He questioned again i rolled my eyes making it obvious i wasn't going to answer
"Was it your mother? Sister?" He questioned again "no" i replied
"Crazy brother girlfriend? Wife? Father girlfriend? Or his mi-" i cut him off "NO!"
For a moment everything was silent i continued to draw.
"Do you have any sister's or brother's?" He asked i sighed knowing he wont shut up "i had a twin brother" i replied he looked away from his papers and raised a eyebrow
"Had what happen to him?"
"We were sepreated" i replied coldly hoping he get the hint that i was in no mood to talk. "Sorry to hear that"
Eventually he stopped asking questions.

Bennu appered and hoped on the bed curling herself against my back.
"What happening to me?" I asked
"I can not tell you"
"Im real tired of hearing that i need to know now"
"Relax kid" she replied

"I'M SO TIRED OF THIS GOD WHY CAN'T ANYONE JUST FUCKIN SAY WHAT THE HELL I AM!!!"

"Language miss (l/n) i wont tolerant that manner of speaking here. Now what are you going on about" snape snapped.
"Fuck!" I thought
"What?" Harry responded
"Sorry didnt mean for you to hear that .......what time should i sneak out?"
"Ill meet you at midnight just wait outside the door"
"Alright" i said look up at snape who was waiting for answer.

"Sorry sir was lost in my own thoughts and spoke out loud won't happen  again"
He looked at me it clear he really didn't believe me but he gazed at the time and back at me "fine dont let it happen again" he said "injoy the rest of your evening i have to go" he added and was out the door in no time.

~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~

I glaced at the time while i was still drawing finally midnight was here i quickly walked out the door.
I waited for a few moments i felt a hand my back i turned to look but i saw no one i took a step back in suprise something tugged at my arm i nearly ran until i heard harry giggling. His head was only thing visible "gotcha" he snickered "told you had something to show you" he said still laughing.

"Where the rest of you?" I questioned
He took off a cloak and his body was visable "woah that cool" i nearly said loudly in excitement.

"Yeah it the both of ours" harry explained "what do you mean?" I asked
"The note that came with it said p.s share this with your sister" explained more "but how? No one know i exist"
I said shocked "the person said it was once dads so maybe they were close to mom and dad maybe they do know you" he said i shrugged harry put the cloak around us.

~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry and i searched the books in restricted Sectionwith no luck i wandered off from harry looking in to another shelf im about to take out a book i heard a scream i jump.

"Whos there?" Followed by a break of glass

"Harry!" I screamed in my head
"We got to go now"
I rushed around finding harry
"I know your in there"
He put the cloak around us and we quickly made it past without being seen.
We began walking as we turned a corner we both stop in our tracks
Snape and had proffesor quirrell shaking in fear againt the wall
"I-i s-severus" stutter  quirrell harry and i moved a few steps closer
"You don't want me as your enemy quirrell" snape said in clam yet heart stopping threat
"I-i dont know w-hat you mean" quirrell panicked for a response but harry breath came put a bit loud and in sync i cover harry mouth as he coverd mine snape attention was in our direction harry push me and him back a few step just as snape hand grabbed at the air before his hand grabbed quirrell again "will have another chat when you had time to find out where you loyalty lies" snape
"Errrmm"
"Whats wrong?" 
~~~~~~flash back~~~~~~
"It isnt my fault star left you asshole!" I regretted those words hawks eyes filled with rage without any warning his hand was over face slamming me down.
"Wanna say that again" his voice came out calm "give her a break you been making her spare for three hours she exusted" wolf came to my rescues i just wish when he did i would be resucued.
"A break give her a break! I never got a break and nether will she" he screamed at the top of his lungs
"Want me as your enemy fine little bitch i gave you kindness to leave your cell no respect no loyalty" he ranted pulling me up by my hair
"Loyalty im a prisoner here ill give you nothing" i spit at him i feel a burning sticking pain on the side of my face before my vision blurs and black dot cloud my eyes.
"I know my place in this world and this is your place dont you ever think ill ever allow you to disrespect me like that again might just be the last thing you do" i gulped down the blood filling mouth
Another bash to the face and everything faded black.