stars little attack

YOUR P.O.V

harry told me everything the vault the three headed dog snape cursing his broom and how we had to find anything to do with Nicolas flamel.

"are you sure it was snape?" i asked
"im positive it was him the night the troll attacked you i saw he was hurt on his ankle he was bitten by the three headed dog what ever hagrid got out of that safe is in the castle and snape wants it" harry explained
"how could snape do this?" i thougtht to myself.

"so lets start researching" i said hidding the saddness in my voice
"its not gonna be so easy we looked a thousand times we need to find a way into the restricted section" he said i could tell all of this was bothering him. without realizing it we both found our selfs out side i watched the snow flakes hit the ground. i stopped for a moment to take in the breath taking beauty that was infront of me.

"its beautiful" i said harry simply nodded and smiled we walked closer and sat on the stone ledge.
harry put his arm around my shoulder.

"im scared for you" harry said after moments of silence. i looked at him puzzled.
"why?"i asked he looked down
"all your life you been hurt really bad and even here you got hurt badly and im scared that one day you might get hurt so bad that ill lose you.....i dont want to lose you" he said the pain in his voice seeped out more and more with each word.
"i promise you harry no matter what ill never leave you i may get hurt at times but i promise ill always get back up" i said to him as i put my arm around his shoulder and smiled he smiled back.
"you know christmas is just a few days away" harry said cheerfully
"oh no i didn't get him anything! maybe i can make him something" i thought to myself

"it will be are first christmas together" he smiled
i smiled widely
"it will be the best christmas i ever had....well it shall be my first christmas i ever had but still it will always be the best" i said laughing at the end harry gave a small chuckle "every christmas with you will be the best" i added harry began to shiver "its cold out here wanna go get some hot chocolate?" harry asked
"i should go look in the library" i thought
"sorry i need to do something first ill meet you at lunch" i said harry nodded and walked off
i got up and made my way into the library.

~time skip~
i searched over and over but no luck i can't find the book mythical legends vol four i only found vol six "i give up i better go meet harry for lunch"

i began to make my way out of the library but was stopped by snape. a mix of sadness and anger brewed inside of me.
"im glad to see you out of the hosptal wing"he said in almost a whisper i glared at him
"think about harry don't hit snape" i kept thinking to my self over and over.
i simply walked past him i could feel his stare on me when i walked out.
~little time skip~
i was eating a sandwhich with harry, ron and Ron's twin brothers fred and George they where talking about new pranks they wanted to do and ron and harry talked about chest. i stayed slient and cracked a few giggles when the twins made a joke about blowing up one of the toliets and sending the seat home.
"so (y/n) are gonna be able to go home to your family for christmas or is it to late?" i believe fred asked me i froze for a moment i took a sip of water before speaking.
"i rather not talk about it" i said before looking to the side and saw snape at the teacher table he was looking at me with a slightly hurt expression i turned my attention back to the twin who we're gasping at me.
"the rumors are true" George said
"what rumors?"i asked
"your parents abuse you beat you don't they?" George ask
"what! no!" i yelled my heart raced
"my parents would never hurt me" i manged to say even though it felt like there is a hard lump in my throat trying to keep my words in.
"sorry we didn't mean to upset you" they both said i took another sip of water that didn't want to go down i coughed it back up. fred patted my back "it ok please change the subject" i said after i was done coughing.
"wait if your parents didn't hurt you who did?"ron blurted out
"shhh shut up ron!" the twins snapped at him
"terrible people" i whispered my throat felt dry and tears wanted to spring out. i looked back at snape who was glaring at Ron. i took the last bite of my sandwhich and downed my water. i rubbed my throat it still felt so dry eveyone was staring at me. i began breathing fast my heart felt like it was about to stop i could feel myself break into a small sweat i soon felt like i couldn't breath.