Characters

Jamal is 17 years old. He is starting his senior year at Sky View High School.  He is the older half brother of Kamarcus. He has brown skin and medium dreads with light brown tips. He is 5'5.  Jamal is a good kid with a great head on his shoulders.  He loves his family.  He rarely gets in trouble.  Jamal is a hopeless romantic.  He has been looking for love ever since he could spell it.  He just keeps looking for it in the wrong places.  Since its a new city, maybe its time for him to start looking hopefully in the right places.

Kamarcus is 17 years old.  He is starting his senior year at Sky View High School.  He is the younger half brother of Jamal.  He has brown skin and medium braids.  He is 5'4.  Kamarcus, like Jamal, is a good kid with a great head on his shoulders.  He loves his family and rarely gets in trouble.  Kamarcus could care less if it ain't about his family or school.  Since its a new start in a new city, its time for him to start putting a little more effort into searching love.

Trey is 18 years old.  He is starting his senior year at Sky View High School.  He is the younger twin brother of Tay.  He is light-skinned.  He has a medium-big black afro with a light brown patch in a the top right corner of his head.  He is 6'2. Between him and his brother, he is the more aggressive one. He will shoot and stab first, then ask questions later.  He and his brother are best at what they do, selling dope, crack, anything their boss want them to sell, they can do it.  He will do anything for this brother and his mother.  All he cared about was his money, fucking girls, and family.  Now its a time in his life where he doesn't care about just fucking them now, but finding someone special.

Tay is 18 years old.  He is starting his senior year at Sky View High School.  He is the older twin brother of Trey.  He is light-skinned.  He has a brush-cut.  He has a gold grill on the top 4 and bottom 4 rows of his teeth.  He is 6'2.  Between him and his brother, he is the more calm one, but don't take that as weakness.  He will put them bullets in your head.  He and his brother are best at what they do, selling dope, crack, anything their boss want them to sell, they can do it.  He will do anything for this brother and his mother.  All he cares about is doing his job, being the best at it, and getting his money.  Tay isn't interested in love nor being in a relationship.  He loves to fuck girls, but if it gets in the way of his money, then he can live without it. 

SONG ON THE SIDE---------------------------------------------------------->