Chapter 1

September 1, 2011

12:54 p.m.

Jamal POV.

BOOM!  BOOM!  BOOM!  I heard gun shots.  Then, I saw my brother on the floor bleeding to death.  My heart dropped.  I needed to get him to the hospital.  I don't know where we are.  HELP!  HELP!  Nobody was around or answering back.  I wonder who shot that gun.  Forget that, my brother needs help.  Its gone be okay Kamarcus.  Who is that?  I see somebody, but its blurry.  I can't see their faces.  Kamarcus, wake up, you can't die now, not before we see our new house.  NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I woke up in the backseat of my parents car.  Thank God that was all a dream.  My brother was sitting next to me in the backseat knocked out, snoring.  I looked out the window and saw these big and beautiful houses.  It got me excited to see what ours looked like.  One house caught my attention.  It was red and black.  I wouldn't say it looked messed up, but compared to the other houses, it was.  The car stopped in front of a gray and white house.  It was big and sexy.  I love this house.  It was 2 stories high, 4 bedrooms, 2 and a half bathrooms, a big pool, and a garage.  We started unpacking and bringing things into the house.

Kamarcus POV

TURN UP!!!  I finally get my own room.  Don't get me wrong, Jamal wasn't horrible sharing a room with, but I have always wanted my own room.  I love this new start we are making.  We got a new house, we going to a new school, and hopefully we gone make some new friends.  I'm so glad we moved.  A lot happened in Houston. 

3:13 p.m.

Tay POV

Me and my brother, Trey, were leaving the Trap house after paying our boss a visit.  We went to get a refill on our supply and pay him his half.  We got into my blue 2008 Sedan and drove to our usual spot.  I parked a block away every time just in case something goes down.  We got out the car and walked to our spot.  We saw some niggas trying to sell on our corner, in our territory.  We walked up to them.  They asked us did we want to buy and before he could finish his sentence, Trey gave him three bullets in the neck.  He fell back and bust his head open on the concrete.  He started bleeding from his head and his neck.  His friend started to run, but he didn't get far.  I shot him in the legs and he fell.  The concrete scratched up his nose and broke it.  It was gushing blood.  I rolled him over and Trey told him, "Guess you got to learn the hard way."  After that, I gave him A couple more bullets in the legs.  He started to scream and it pissed me the fuck off.  So I just put him out his misery and shot him in between his eyes.  People die in this part of town almost every day.  Ain't nobody gone miss these two.  I called my nigga Jaylen.  He was good at cleaning up.  They nicknamed him "The Janitor."  He had a real good eye for detail.  I wonder what he does to the bodies and how you cleans up the blood without leaving a trace.  I asked him one day, but all he do was laugh and I just started laughing with him.  I guess that is his hustle, that is how he be thuggin. 

Trey POV

Them niggas learned they lesson.  I guess they didn't know we rule these streets.  They know now.  They got what they deserved.  The streets are harsh, so if they weren't ready for death oh well then.  After Jaylen cleaned the mess, we sold until we couldn't, making our usual 3 grand a piece after giving our boss his cut.

11:54 p.m.

We came home and our momma was sleep in her room.  Tay went in his room and I went to mine.  I laid down in my bed thinking about how school is starting in a couple of weeks.  This is my last year of school.  I may be a dope boy, but I still want to go to college one day and I want to meet that special person.  My goal this year is to find my true love and I'm not gone give up until I do.  You can't turn a hoe into a housewife.