Chapter 3

Author's Note: Hey guys I know the first couple of chapters have been boring, but I apologize for that.  The book is getting better I promise.  Everybody knows all the drama and trouble happens at school.

September 12, 2011

7:30 a.m.

Jamal POV

My alarm clock went off singing Pretty Girls by Wale.  Today is our first day of school at Sky View.  I kind of wonder why it is named Sky View.  I woke up, brushed my teeth, and took a shower.  Then, I went to Kamarcus's room and woke his ass up.  I put on my clothes that I laid out yesterday.  I'm so happy, my old school had a uniform code.  I decided to where my camouflage pants with my long sleeved camouflage Holister shirt with my black boots.  I was downstairs waiting on Kamarcus to hurry up.  So I decided to check myself out in the mirror.  Like always, sexy ass fuck.  Kamarcus finally walked his black ass downstairs.  He was wearing the same thing as me, but it was a gray camouflage. 

Me: what took you so long

Kamarcus: it takes time to get this sexy

Me: (I was shook my head) lets go before we miss the damn bus fool.

We left out the house and walked to the end of the block to the bus stop.  It was a lot of people from the party there talking.  Then, I saw them.  The nigga and the hoe who were fucking in my bed.  I walked into the group of people and waited for the bus.  Here come his stupid ass walking up to me.

Trey: Wassup lil bruh, that BBQ was turnt bruh you having any more

Me: (I looked at him  and then turned my head) thanks (nonchalantly)

Trey: (looks confused) is there a problem

Me: (I looked at him like he was a dumb ass) HELL YEA THERE'S A PROBLEM, YOU FUCKED A HOE ON MY NEW BED SHEETS.

Diamond: (turned around) so you a little salty, no liquids even came out, so why you so salty and that bitch got a name and its Diamond

Me: well (puts air quotes around it) Dia-mond I am a little salty I don't give a damn if any juices got on the sheets its the motherfucking principle of the thing.

Trey: bruh I was just trying to bust a nut, stop whining and acting like a little bitch damn

Just before I could say anything, Kamarcus jumped in the conversation

Kamarcus: who the fuck is you calling a bitch I know you not calling my brother a bitch looking like a damn tall ass French fry.

Tay: Aight y'all damn its to early in the morning for all this cusing and shit damn calm down

Me: well tell your brother to watch his mouth before I punch him in it

Trey: bruh you don't want to start shit with me

Before I could say anything the bus stopped in front of us.  We got on.  Kamarcus and I sat down five seats behind the bus driver.  I looked to the back on the bus and saw the twins and turned back down.

Me: This is going to be a long ass year.

8:00 a.m.

Kamarcus POV

The bus stopped in front of the school.  The school was so freaken big.  It was blue and yellow.  It was four stories high with three one story buildings connected to it.  Jamal and I walked in and it was just as big on the inside as it was on the outside.  We was just walking around looking confused and lost.  Then some girls walked up to us.  One of them was my height, she had long black straight hair that stopped in the middle of her back, she had brown eyes, brown skin, and nice brown lips and brown lipstick on them.  The other one was light-skinned, with medium black hair that stopped little past her neck with a Chinese bang, hazel-brown eyes and small pink lips.  The brown skinned girl introduced herself as Jasmyn.  The light-skinned girl introduced herself as Keyonna.  Jamal introduced himself.  Then, I introduced myself.