Chapter 2

September 3, 2011

1:12 p.m.

Kamarcus POV

We are having a BBQ today.  I'm so turnt up today.  I got my playlist ready and everything.  We gone eat then start throwing ass.  My parents said we need to introduce ourselves to the neighbors.  Instead of going from house to house saying the same thing all over again every 5 minutes, we throwing a BBQ.  Dad told me and Jamal to go to a bunch of houses inviting the neighbors. 

Jamal POV

My dad talking about go invite some neighbors.  I don't know nun of these peoples.  They might be crazy.  We might get shot, raped, attacked by three dogs, and killed all at the same damn time.  Ain't nobody got time for that.  But, like the good son I am I took my black ass to these people houses. 

We did about 3 houses and the people were all nice and cool, but that fool Kamarcus had to be an ass.

Kamarcus POV

I don't care what Jamal got to say.  This torn up house looks so interesting.  I went up to the door and knocked on it.  A tall light-skinned dude with a grill answered the door.  I am gone admit it, I was a little scared.  He answered the door higher then a kite.  I told him we were having a BBQ.  His twin, who was as high as he was, came to the door talking about he got the munchies and need to find something to eat.  The other twin agreed and told me they would be there. The twin with the grill asked why that boy was waiting on the sidewalk.  I just laughed and walked back to the sidewalk, where Jamal scary ass was waiting on me at, and I told him that the twins in that house was coming.  The expression on his face WAS  PRICELESS!!!!  Jamal and I started hitting up  all the other houses.

2:51 p.m.

Tay POV

BRUH YOU READY TO GO I yelled up the stairs to Trey.  He came running downstairs and almost fell.  I wanted to laugh and I didn't want to laugh, so I just looked and shook my head with a smirk on my face.  I just told him lets go.

Trey POV

We went to the little BBQ thing.  I only went because I was hungry and wanted some food.  The neighbor, Mr. Johnson, was cool tho.  He gave me three plates and a plate for my momma.  I think he knew I was on cloud 9.  Everybody was just sitting down and eating.  It wasn't no music playing and everybody was quiet ass hell.  Then, them two dudes came back with a crowd of people.

Jamal POV

Kamarcus and I came back and I WAS PISSED.  Everybody was sitting down eating and everybody was quiet and acting shy.  I could have sworn I heard rats peeing on cotton.  I looked at Kamarcus with a what the fuck look on my face and he looked back at me with a what the fuck look on his face.  I said to myself OH HELL NAWL!!!  I borderline ran to the stereo and put on my favorite song, Booty Got Swag by Soulja Boy.  After that, all you saw was ass everywhere being thrown and caught.  Twerking in all kinds of directions. 

9:47 p.m.

I don't care that I can't twerk, but I try and I be doing the damn thing.  After a couple of hours, I went in the house.  I smelt something weird and just weird.  I followed the smell and the source was coming from my room.  I got close to my room and started hearing moaning and my bed squeaking.  I walked in my room and that girl was riding the hell out that dick.  She must be a pro.  But the fact that they nasty asses were fucking on my new bed sheets.  I wouldn't even been mad if they would have just fucked on the floor.  They stopped and looked at me like I'm the crazy one in this situation.  I started cussing and screaming and yelling like a mad black women.  They took off and ran downstairs.

Trey POV

I wasn't expecting him to walk in on me getting some.  I ain't even get to bust my nut yet.  That didn't stop me.  The girl and I went back to my house and finished what we started.  I'm glad my momma was still at work.  We went back over to the BBQ and went our separate ways.  I started looking for my brother.  Tay was getting ass thrown at him in all different directions.  He had a blank look on his face, but I could tell he was loving it.

Tay POV

ASS!  ASS! ASS! ASS! Everywhere.  It was coming in some many directions.  I didn't know where to start catching it from.  All these girls were throwing ass like they had been doing it all their lives.  The dude that invited us to the BBQ was throwing ass better then most of the girls here.  I'm not gay, but I got to give him credit tho.  I was speechless.  I finish getting my dance from Diamond so I could leave.  She smelt like I don't know, but it was a weird smell.  I found my brother and we left.  This was a long ass day.

ALRIGHT YOU GUYS COMMENT BELOW, INBOX ME AND VOTE FOR THE BOOK.  LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK.