Complicated? Thats my middle name!

A/N****Before this even starts....if you haven't read the other 2 books go back and read them.. There is a lot of things that you wont know, if you haven't read them!

**** Thanks to the fans who have been around since the first book. if you comment a lot expect dedications more offten! 

**my best friend once again made the cover so thanks sdanc18! :D 

When Alex and I broke up, I was kind of happy. I felt free again. no strings. I mean it hurt but we kept arguing, it hurt more to be with him lately. everyone expected me to be a wreck but we were going to London for tour and I was stoked. 

Twitter 

AlexAllTimeLow Good Luck @5m2m on your first over sea’s trip! sing pretty @SarahDawesome! oh and tell joshy i said hayyyy!

SarahDawesome @AlexAllTimeLow Thanks Alex! have fun on your tour! :D oh and will dooo! 

RianDawson Baby sis have a safe flight! @SarahDawesome 

AllysonBarakitty off to london! british boys beware! I am single and you have HOT accents! 

SarahDawesome Dammnnn straight!! never been more ready!! RT @AllysonBarakitty off to london! british boys beware! I am single and you have HOT accents! 

Sam5m2m Shit this is gonna go badly Sar and Alls both single fuck we are screwed! 

SarahDawesome @Sam5m2m betting that tweet was a text to the boys? huh oh well its true! booOOOOOOOO!

Sam5m2m @SarahDawesome yeahhh.So we are making rules..

SarahDawesome @Sam5m2m NOOOO RULES!! I never have rules for you morons! 

We got to London, I was so excited for this tour. 

“baby girl!”Derek from Mayday yelled

“D,are you gonna be all Big Bro like this tour?”

“Yes.”

“You suck.”

“I know.”He said laughing 

We went to our hotels.. okay thats a lie.. I went to a bar and met up with You me at six... 

“So you’re single now?”Josh said 

“Yeah.you still with your girl?”

‘Gosh no.”He said with a grin

“good to know.”

I went back to my hotel room, alone... well not really cause Ally and I were sharing a hotel room..

our tour officially started the next night.I was excited. London was beautiful.I had been here before with my family when Taylor lived here but its different this time. 

“So when are you going to sleep with J?”

“Huh?”

“Sarah your so into Josh its not even funny.”Allyson said 

“No.”

“You need a rebound, so go for it.”She said 

“I am not going to hook up with guys on tour,its not a good idea.”

“Just be a fucking whore.”she said all serious as she left the room. I still am Madly in love with Alex.. he is what I think about every night before I close my eyes.. we just can’t be together.. I am not ready for total commitment