Simple question....

*a month later* 

I was bored in the studio so I was having a tweet Q&A session.. 

Twitter 

SarahDawesome Haha No... RT @AlltimeKaren are you pregnant? Thats the rumor!

SarahDawesome I WISH! Co headliner with my loves in @wearetheincrowd RT @MaggieMaeeeee Are you going to be on the fall UK tour with ATL?!?!?!

SarahDawesome Uh JALEX ALL THE WAY! duh lol RT @KathrynJAlex who do you ship? Jalex? or rilex? 

SarahDawesome No comment!  RT@AlexAlltimeLow Um Shouldn’t you be doing work? 

SarahDawesome uh right this sec The Maine.. Love em so much!! RT@ZoeJ5m2m What you listening to right now?

 JackAllTimeLow the bitch that is @SarahDawesome is blowing up my news feed! Twitter whore much? 

AlexAllTimeLow @JackAllTimeLow I think so baby boy! wanna cuddle? 

JackAllTimelow @AlexAllTimeLow Please.. bring ri.. I have Zack ;) 

SarahDawesome ohhh 4 some? @AlexAllTimeLow @JackAllTimeLow hehehe <3 u! 

AlexAllTimeLow @SarahDawesome Damn secrets blown... 

SarahDawesome should probably get back to work.. :(  @Sam5m2m wake the fuck up! I am bored!!! 

AllysonBarakitty we have been in this studio far too long with out coffee. 

SarahDawesome Love how @Allysonbarakitty and @Greg5m2m are in separate areas while I am being Isolated in my writers box! Someone SAVE ME!!  

Greg5m2m @SarahDawesome write a fucking song and you can come out!!!!!!!

Sam5m2m Awake.. I should bring Bitchy people Coffee @SarahDawesome and @Allysonbarakitty looking at you! ;) 

I actually wrote a song.. not sure how.. but I used my laptop and demoed it and sent it to a producer.

Texts 

AllyKat John wants you down here ASAP! 

I walked out of the booth down the stairs. into the big recording studio 

“Where did you come up with this?”

“I was bored.”

“Sarah you wrote a party rock anthem by accident?”John said

‘I write half of my songs by accident.”I said 

I was out of my isolation box. our album was getting some where. I was beyond happy. 

Texts 

Gomez hey bby.. 

Me Hi boooooooooooo

Gomez whatcha wearing?

Me nothing.. ;)

Gomez kinky! lol hows the album? 

Me Kinky! lol jk AMazing I think send you demo’s 2 night! ;)

Gomez you talked to Marshall lately?