Chapter 10

Things were going on fine, she was already really popular, anywhere she went, she was welcomed. Many kids and teens asked for her autograph, even on the street!... She felt really happy and grateful.... School wasn't bad after all, she made new friends but not as close as Lade and Obolo.
She met Obolo one Monday near the Cafeteria, he was moody, she found out he was looking at Amara who was working and cursing at the same time. "Problem bro?" She asked "No... It's fine" he said looking at her with a smile. "Oh, c'mon, just talk... " She said feeling concerned. He sighed and looked at her, he sat down, she sat with him "You know,ever since you sentenced Amara, I've been down" he said ,she chuckled. "So this about Amara" she said laughing "Yes, laugh all you want, the thing is I felt very bad" he said as he put his head down... "Bad?, well, tell her now..." She said "I can't, I just can't" he said "Oh, just tell her you like her already" she said as she rolled her eyes... "Not that, she behaves badly and I really am not comfortable with it" he said truthfully "All I have to say is, if you really like her, you can change her" she said as she smiled at him "Thanks Dunni, I really am proud to have you as a friend... " he said as he hugged her. "By the way, how's Jimi?" He asked, she rolled her eyes "You just had to bring that up isn't it" she said "C'mon, it's really obvious you like him" he said teasing... "I guess" she said... "Don't worry, it will all be fine" he said "Thanks" she said she walked away...
************************************
She went to the library to read, as she was, she caught a glimpse of Jimi, she blushed, he didn't see her. She sat down on the chair. "Hello" said Jimi, he came to sit at the chair opposite her. She really couldn't believe he was near her... She felt happy inside...
"Hello Jimi" she said "I need help with Government, I'm really not good at it" he said "Okay, what aspect?" She asked "Constitutions" he said as he brought out the book "Okay, we have the McPherson constitution, Lyttleton, Richard e.t.c" she sounded... It went on and on and on, then she finally rounded up "Thanks, for the help" he said "Oh, you welcome Jimi" "yeah" she said as she watched him leave...
***********************************
There was no serious cases after Amara's, only cases that couldn't even be called cases I. E Biro theft, fapping of notes, and all... The cases kind if tired her out because it was of kids in Jss classes...
She was in her chambers on Wednesday, it was open day, teachers were busy, class was boring, so she decided to spend it in the chambers.... She climbed up a ladder to take a book to read, Jimi came in with some more books. "More books for the Judge" he said as he smirked "Oh, why thanks, from who?" She asked "From parents, to help and encourage" he said.... "Okay, umm, just drop them, I'll pick them up when I come down" she said "why don't I help, I'll give them to you while you put them up" he said "okay" she said seeing it was a good idea... As she reached to collect the book, the ladder tripped "Woah!" She fell, "I got you!" He said bringing his hand forward... She fell on him instead. "Aww" he said as he raised his head up, "I'm so sorry" she said as she looked at him, they were both on the floor... They both looked at each other, he was on her because of the fall... They starred into each others eyes.... She looked at him, this was the first time she actually starred into his eyes, were they going to kiss?... She hoped that doesn't happen ...
Amara was passing by doing the sweeping of the hallway, she saw them both on the floor... "Oh my God!" She gasped she took out her phone and took the pic... She left stealthily...
Dunni stood up "I'm sorry" she said "About the fall" she said "No problem" he said "I'm sorry for the stare" he said "Okay?" She said looking away.... He went away feeling stupid.... She packed the books and locked the Chambers....
************************************
The week ended, it was mid term break.... Monday finally came... Everyone was kinda sad to come back to school.... They dragged their feet... #TypicalTeens.... Assembly was done... She noticed Amara had become nice... "How was holiday" she asked, Dunni looked at her in wonder, she hadn't asked before.. "It was wonderful, thanks" she said "Okay, enjoy the day, you'll need it" she smirked and left.... Dunni was speechless, Lade came running "Okay, what was Drama Queen saying now?" She asked "She wished me a nice day...I guess Obolo had talked to her anyways" she said as they walked away.
************************************The day was fine, the bell rang for the emergency Assembly, which was awkward, there wasn't any case... If there was, she would have known. Everyone gathered ,the Principal came up and was looking disappointed.... "I called this assembly because if two people who I am highly disappointed in, they are public figures and which hold high positions... The fact that we know you all date and do nothing doesn't mean you should take it that far...I want to call on Mr Jimi Williams and Miss Dunni Adewale to come, out here please" he said looking more disappointed than ever. They came up, looking surprised Amara just looked on with glee, she planned and executed her stuffs on her own now, her dolls had ditched her... She folded her arms. "They were caught being nasty in the Chambers." He said as the pic was shown on the screen. Everyone gasped... Lade and Obolo and Dehinde were shocked. Jimi was shocked himself, he was sure they were alone, Dunni was sad, this was the most humiliating moment of her life... She cried... "They have here by been suspended till further notice!" he said... Jimi's badge was taken away...the Chambers were locked... "Good day" he said. Everyone was murmuring as they left... "D!" Lade said as she ran towards her and hugged her... Obolo hugged too... "I'm sorry I did it" she said crying "Shhh, we know you didn't" Obolo said as he hugged "Breathe, just breathe" Lade said also in tears... Jimi came over, they left her. "Dunni, I.. I really am sorry... I lost control.... Sorry I starred" he said. She looked at him with tears in her eyes... "I'm sorry too" she said, she hugged him in tears and left... He just stood there.
Obolo went to look for Amara, he saw her leaving class and he dragged her out. "What, get your filthy hands off me!" She said "Listen, I know it was you, you planned this whole thing!... You monster!" He said looking at her, he was angry now "Call me whatever, I succeeded" she said smirking and walking away. "No, I'm sick and tired of all your dirty games... You are evil, you know that!?" He said "I don't care, what do you care!" She said looking at him "I care, I do!... Arrgghh!!!, the fact I have a crush on you doesn't mean I can't tell you when you are wrong!" He couldn't believe he just said that "Y.. You have a crush... On me?.." She asked, she couldn't believe anyone could like her... "Yes, I do, but you just to evil and blind to see the people who really care and love you!... I just don't know what Dunni ever did to you... She's a sweet and loving person, but you, you are just a Devil!... Yes I have a crush on you... So what?, there I said it... I'm tired of being shy and scared of you!... You think making people scared of you is the life?... No it's not!... " he said "it's better you know that now or regret it later" he said as he looked at her, he walked away, she just stood there mute not knowing what to say... She just realized, she was really a monster. Dunni had never done anything to her really... And Jimi, she just hated the fact they liked each other... She stood,then slided down the wall she stood near, she bursted into tears...