Chapter 22: Feelings

Lenny's POV
I invited him to dinner and their was awkward silence between us....which was weird.

"So um are you guys getting back together?" I asked and Van shrugged.

Do you want to?

"Um well I just wanted you to know....that I'm here for you." I said smiling softly and he stared at me.

Van's eyes looked dark...dead. What exactly happened between those two?

"Van..." I said softly.

Maybe I can say it....maybe it can bring him back.

"Va-Van... I love hou and want you to come back." I said but I didn't get anything out of him. "Van?" I whimpered and he got up and left....just like that.

I blew it...didn't I?

I ran after him crying....I'm so pathetic.

"Van!" I yelled crying but he just kept walking.

I fell down to my knees crying.

Did he even hear me....? Did it reach him? So close but yet so far.....

Van's POV
"Marion I'm glad your back." I said trying to smile, as soon as we we're home.

"It's good to sorta be back but we need to talk." she said and I gulped.

"About what?" I asked swallowing hard.

"After the divorce is final I'm moving with Robinson." she said crossing his arms.

"What...?" I asked and my mouth fell open.

She's with him...isn't she.

"You heard me." she said.

"We have a son you k-" I started to say.

"Van your still living in the past when your parents divorced, your still living in high school and I'm not. This isn't gonna work. I love you but I'm sorry." she said and I smiled.

This isn't gonna work. I'm stil living in the past.

"But Marion..I'm not living in the past I just wish I changed some of the things I did." I said and she sighed.

"Van-" she started.

"No, your just leaving everything. Everything we shared. Your leaving your son! Maybe I am living in the past but damn it Marion I did everything I could that I thought was best!" I yelled rubbing my eyes and my phone rung.

She glanced at it with her arms crossed. "Oh, so you get calls now?" she asked and I glared at her.

"Leave, you can leave. You runaway from life while I live in the past like it's always been." I said looking away and silenced my phone.

"Van...I'm doing this for you." she said and I laughed bitterly.

"Sure you are....just go....you have two hearts in your hands and you broke mine so go." I said and she hugged me from behind.

I shook closing my eyes tightly.

Don't touch me....and I can't cry..... I don't wanna feel anything.

I pulled away glaring at her.

"You love him...you forgot all about me and Vincent." I said and she sighed picking up her luggage then left.

She just left....after coming back.

I looked down at my phone it was Lenny....I missed seven calls.

Don't feel a thing...don't want to....

I walked outside and Marion was standing by her car.

"Your going to him, aren't you?" she said and I ignored her getting in my car. "Realize your feelings." she snapped and I finally looked at her. "Your gay Van or maybe bisexual, but you love Len." she said but I didn't hear her and drove off.

I don't wanna love anybody again. Never ever. Forever single.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

I kept walking but came back to reality when I heard a loud long beep. And then a screech....and then a scream. I turned around slowly. My eyes widen.

"Lenny!" I screamed.

Heart racing, just sweaty, heart aching and eyes burning. Scared now, feeling all alone and I did was wrong.

Sorry guya this was short. Um so I lot has been going on. (Pulls out chair and sits down) this is gonna be serious for the first time in forever. We all make mistakes. We all do...and sometimes those mistakes cost you things or people that you care about, love, and etc. Revenge isn't everything. I know how friends are, having your back and some want to cause the person who caused you pain, pain also. But its not always worth it. Sometimes bad things happen because of what your doing.

All things happen for a reason people say. And I say, every wreckage their is gold. Just look hard to find it.

Things will get bettter. So I'm going to hold on to what is important to me. And after this I learned, that no matter what if it hurts someone, tell them. It's hard for me, because I don't like hurting people. We all make mistakes. Even mistakes we never thought we would do. We're all hypocrites in some way. Well that is all for now my potential sweet potatoes.