Chapter 33: Closure {Final}

Lenny's POV
After coming back home the first thing we did was get Nhemo's gift. We had too, he wouldn't stop talking about it. The back seat was filled up with gifts crushing my poor baby. But he was too happy with all the gifts. Van drove to my house and Nhemo jumped out the car as soon as we parked scaring the hel-heck out of me. Van shook his head laughing while I regained myself. Van and I struggled a bit getting half of Nhemo's things into my house. The rest would be going to Van's place. When Van and I walked into my house Nhemo was already running around opening his gifts. I shook my head laughing. Van and I started to clean up the wrapping paper when we heard the door bell ring.

"Somebody at the dooooor!" Nhemo yelled running around with the stuffed toy fish, Nemo in his hand.

"Thanks for the announcement." Van said laughing as I went to the door and opened it and my eyes widen. "Who's at the-" Van started to say but stopped in his tracks standing next to me with his eyes wide also.

Marion stared at us wuth glassy eyes blinking. I swallowed hard hoping that Nhemo would stay in the house running around. To make sure of that I walked out onto the step which Van did the sane then I closed the door softly behind us.

"Marion..." Van was the first to speak. She bit her lip hard and she was plahing with...her ring on her finger.

"I just wanted to say...goodbye." she said squeezing the ring and I frowned. "Also I have something to tell you." she said and Van nodded slowly. "I told Vincent already...he knows where the apartment is thay I'm going to be living at." she said as I ran my fingers through my hair.

"That's good." Van said as I stood there awkwardly.

"I love you...." she said giving a painful smile and Van's eyes widen as his mouth opened.

I acted without thinking and hugged her. I don't really know why.

"Wh-Why? You....you should hate me." she sobbed.

"I don't, maybe I thought I did but it was just envy." I said huggint tight.

"Lenny." she sobbed more hugging back.

"Plus, I should be saying that." I said and she shook her head.

"You loved him first and you met him first." she said and Van cleared his throat akwardly blushing a bit making us pull away. "Ah, sorry." she said smiling and wiped her eyes.

"No need to be." I said rubbing her back and she nodded slowly.

I trusted Van and went inside so those two could talk. I took care of Nhemo while they did and watched SpongeBob with him. Nhemo was laying against me fast asleep now. He snored softly and I smiled. So cute. I came back to reality when I heard the door open. Ii turned to my left to look and saw Van was coming in.

"Hey." he said closing the door behind him, which made some noise making me wince and look down at Nhemo but he was still asleep.

"Hey." I said quietly while smiling softly. "Are things okay?" I asked as he walked over and kiss me making me blush. I kissed back before he pulled away slowly but where his face was only a few inches away from mine. The blush never left my face. i blushed more as he stared into my eyes. I couldn't look away, I was mesmerized by his eyes.

"Okay? I'm better than okay with you." he said and I just knew my face was red and their was no way to calm this heart of mine down.

"I love you."

XD sorry the last chapter was short doooon't kill me! Be happy I did 600 something words hahaha. Well this is the end and not the end of course but the beginning XD let me stop hahaha. Peace out my potential sweet potatoes.