Chapter 1: Naruto

Third POV

The pink hair of one of the other main characters stuck out in the street below. "Hey, Sakura," Konohamaru shouted as he ran up to the pinkette.

"Hey, Konohamaru," Sakura Haruno, the pinkette, greeted. Konohamaru, Moegi,and Udon walked with Sakura as she went to pick up some papers at the main gate.

Elsewhere

The blond haired boy, known as Naruto Uzumaki, grinned as he looked at the village around him. He had just returned from traveling and training with Jiraiya. Jiraiya chuckled at the boy's happiness.

There were so many things he was looking forward to. He was excited to see Nyuu and he was hoping he might catch Nyato. Unlike, Nyuu he never really got the chance to know his little brother. He's excited for some sibling bonding time.

Plus, he was a lot stronger now, he can't wait for Sakura, Kakashi, and the others to see how much he's improved.

"It's good to be back. I'm home everybody, Naruto Uzumaki, is back!!!!" Naruto shouted. 

 After, one of our favorite Uzumakis shouted, Sakura, Konohamaru, Moegi, and Udon ran towards where the blond boy was. "Is it?" Sakura shouted as stared at the boy in the bright orange jumpsuit. "Is it really him?"

"Looks like it!" Konohamaru said as a smile slipped up his lips. 

"Naruto!" Sakura shouted walking over to the pole Naruto was standing (stripping) on. (He's not Sasuke. . . What were you expecting me to stop with the jokes? No way in hell!)

The blond instantly looked in the direction of the shout and grinned, when he saw who shouted at him. "Oh hey, Sakura! It's been a long time," the blond said as he jumped down. He laughed a little.

"Hey, you've gotten taller than me?" Sakura said as a question.

"Huh?" Naruto questioned. He quickly measured her height, "I guess I have."

He seems more mature, Sakura thought as she smiled. "So, Naruto, do I seem more like a woman?" Sakura asked.

"Are you kidding? Not really, you haven't changed a bit," Naruto said as he grinned at her, which caused Sakura to glare at him. Naruto looked around like he was looking for something.

"Huh? What are you doing Naruto?" Sakura asked.

"Where's Nyuu? Shouldn't she be with you?" Naruto asked tilting his head slightly. Sakura looked away and Naruto laughed. "She's probably just sleepin' in, or hanging out with Kiba, right?"

"Uhh, right," Sakura said. Jiraiya glanced at her and raised an eyebrow, unfortunately, Konohamaru used the Sexy Jutsu which distracted him.

Time Skip

"Hey, Granny Tsunade," Naruto said.

"It's been a long time, you two. I'm sure your training was fruitful," Tsunade said.

"Do you think we would've come back without producing some results?" Jiraiya asked. 

"Mission accomplished Grandma!" Naruto said with a grin.

"Huh? I'm glad to here it, show me what you got, kid."

"Right now?"

"No, I have someone I'd like you to go up against. I haven't sent him on missions in the past couple of days, just for this reason," Tsunade said. After, that there was a knock on the door. Tsunade told them to enter and when the door opened it revealed Shikamaru and Temari.

After, a couple of minutes of catching up Naruto asked if Shikamaru was his opponent. Tsunade finally told Naruto that his opponent wasn't inside, she pointed at the window. Naruto stuck his head out the window and he grinned when he saw Kakashi.

"So, Naruto, you went and got all grown up," Kakashi said as he looked up from his book.

"Kakashi-sensei!" Naruto jumped out the window and walked over to Kakashi, "You haven't changed a bit, Sensei!" Something suddenly popped into the blond's mind, he reached and pulled out a book. He smiled as he handed it to Kakashi.

"No way," Kakashi said as he saw the book. (It appears Kakashi was having a fangi- fanboy heart attack. You know, like how you react when your favorite manga or Wattpad book has been updated.)

Naruto grinned at the silver haired jonin's reaction. That's when something popped into his head. "Oh hey, Kakashi-sensei, I have a question," Naruto said.

Kakashi looked up from the book, "What is it?"

"How's Nyuu been doing? Oh, is Nyato doing okay, as well?" Naruto asked and Shikamaru sighed.

"Why did no one tell him?" Temari muttered.

"Huh?" Naruto asked looking back at the girl, who was standing at the window with the others. Jiraiya raised an eyebrow and Kakashi sighed.

"Naruto, Nyuu joined the Akatsuki. That's the last thing we know about what happened to her. No one has seen her since she left the village," Kakashi said, unable to look the blond boy in the eyes.

"What?"

Akuma: Alright guys, so that's the first chapter of the second book. I gotta say one chapter in and the writing style is already better. If I ever get the motivation I need to rewrite the first book. (That's like an internal goal for me, but I doubt I'll get the motivation to do so. I can dream though.) Anyways, Later~