Chapter 2: Nyato

Third POV

"Get the hell out of my room!!!" The voice of the one and only Kitty shouted. Kankuro, also known as 'Kitty', glared at the blond boy.

"B-but Kitty," Nyato said with tears in his eyes. Kankuro's glare didn't falter until, Nyato started sniffling as well. Kankuro sighed and face palmed.

"What did I do to deserve this torture?" Kankuro mumbled to himself. (Well, you were born. Plus, it's fun to torture you, Kankuro.)

  Nyato wiped his eyes with his sleeve and grinned at the fact that Kankuro caved so easily. "Yay! Thank you, Kitty!!!" Nyato shouted before hugging the "warpaint" wearing idiot.

"G-get off of me, you creep!"

"Nah."

Kankuro froze when he heard footsteps. He looked at the door and saw his younger brother and former sensei, Baki, standing in the doorway. "It appears we interrupted something," Gaara said in his usual monotone voice. Nyato let go of Kankuro and sat down next to him.He grinned at Gaara and waved.

"Oh you're back, I haven't seen you in a while," Baki mumbled.

"Yeah, I had some stuff to take care of," Nyato said avoiding eye contact.

Baki eyed the boy suspiciously and Gaara sighed.

"Once again, Nyato, I must ask, how do you get into this village undetected?" Gaara said.

"Huh? What are you talkin' about? It's easy. All you gotta do is get above the walls, or ya know destroy 'em, if you wanna go down that route," Nyato said with a grin. (*Whispers* Low-key AoT/SnK references.)

Kankuro facepalmed and Gaara rolled his eyes. "Of course, you have the mindset of a child, no wonder you seem to think it's no big deal," Gaara sighed.

Nyato pouted and stuck his tongue out at Gaara. "No one asked you!" Nyato said only to get hit in the back of the head by Kankuro. Nyato rubbed the back of his head and his eyes started tearing up.

"Don't even think about," Kankuro growled, clearly done with the boy.

"Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiitty," Nyato whined laying across Kankuro's lap. Kankuro's eye twitched and Nyato laughed.

A gust of wind came through Kankuro's opened window and Nyato instantly stopped laughing. He stood up and walked towards the window.

"Nyato, what's wrong?" Gaara asked. Nyato was about a foot away from the window when a hand grabbed the collar of his shirt.

"What the-" Kankuro, Gaara, and Baki said in sync.

The hand pulled Nyato out of the window just to let go of him. Nyato laughed as he manipulated gravity and started to float. A girl with black and white haired was on the side of the building, that Gaara's head was now poking out of. He raised a non-existent eyebrow at the two childlike ninjas.

The girl grinned before she jumped off the side of the building. She disappeared with a gust of wind and appeared on the ground in front of the building.

"Hey, get down here," the girl shouted at the boy floating above her. The three that were inside the building quickly came outside, to make sure these two didn't cause any damage.

Nyato dropped to the ground, "Hey, Junko, I haven't seen you in a while."

"Yeah, being be awesome can keep a person busy," Junko said with a grin.

"I'll bet!"

"Oh no," Kankuro mumbled.

"What?" Gaara asked.

"She's as weird as him," Kankuro replied.

"Hey, we're not weird! We're just freaking fabulous!" Junko shouted as she pointed at Kankuro accusingly.

"Uhhh right," Kankuro said. "She's as loud as that Nyuu idiot," Kankuro muttered under his breath. Nyato heard him and almost instantly started crying.

"Huh?" Kankuro said.

Gaara sighed, "I thought he'd cry after you break up with him, not before."

"I am NOT dating him!" Kankuro shouted, which earned him weird looks from 'innocent' bystanders. (Most of the villagers were mean to Gaara before he became Kazekage, therefore they are not all that 'innocent'.)

"Riiight," Gaara said clearly not convinced. Junko shot Kankuro a glare before she hugged Nyato.

"It's okay. Shhh, it's okay. I promise, Nyuu will come back," Junko whispered quietly while petting the boy's head.

"How can you be so sure? We don't even know if she's alive," Nyato sniffled as he looked up at her with tear filled eyes.

". . . .Nyato," Junko mumbled. Kankuro stared at the two, obviously confused. This girl never showed up until today, yet these two seemed to know each other.

After a few minutes, Nyato was finally able to regain his composure. 

"Who are you and how did you get into this village?" Gaara asked Junko.

"My name's Junko, and you act like it's hard to get into this village," Junko said with a laugh.

Akuma: Woo, two chapters in one night! I feel accomplished! Also, here's a picture of Junko.

If it doesn't load, sorry! Anyways, Later~