Smeared

{Phineas}

I stared at Isabella from across the room.

We had study hall this period with Ferb.

Usually, I would've been going over blueprints with them but I'd been too distracted by Isabella.

"Girl troubles, dorito head?" Buford slipped into the seat next to me.
I sighed. "Kinda..."

Then I lifted my head with a smile. "But I'm going to get her! I won't give up!"
Buford laughed. "That's what she used to say for you."
I glanced at him in confusion. "What?"
He sighed. "She already told you that she loved you before, right?"
I smiled, brightly. "Oh, yea!"

I slumped down in my seat with a stupid smile. "She likes me..."

Buford slapped the side of my head. "Stupid, she doesn't like you anymore."
"I didn't realize I liked her before but that didn't stop her, and it won't stop me either!" I exclaimed.
Buford rolled his eyes and then got up. "Do what want, Flynn. See you later. I gotta meet Baljeet for tutoring."

I didn't even acknowledge his leave as I got up and searched for architect design books. Since Isabella was more interested in building things now, I figured she'd love to find more designs and ideas!

As I finished gathering books, I hurried over to Isabella and Ferb.

I placed my books on top of the blueprints. "Guys, look! More ideas for blueprints!"

Isabella gasped and I looked up, excited to see her smile.

Instead...she wasn't wearing a smile.

It was a look of horror.

I looked down and saw my books had smeared her ink across her blueprint.

"I-I...Isabella, I'm-"
"Phineas..." She muttered, not looking up at me.
"Y-Yes?" I hesistated.
"Please leave." She said.
"O-oh...b-but I-"
"Phineas!" She shouted, lifting her head, her eyes burning with anger.

I flinched. "Ok...I'm sorry..."

As I left, I fought the urge to look back. I didn't want her to be more mad.

{Ferb}

I looked at Isabella in meer surprise.

As Phineas finally left the library, she sighed and then turned back to our blueprints.

She picked up the one that Phineas had smeared and crumpled it up.

She threw it into a nearby trash can and then looked over at me.

"What?" She asked.
"Don't you think you were a bit harsh?" I replied.
She sighed. "You know how important that project was."
"A love manipulation gun doesn't seem very important to me." I muttered.
"Ferb, look. I understand what he's feeling right now. You know that. But I just don't feel the same way and I don't want him to suffer for years because of me." She explained.
"Bella, making him fall for another girl because you don't want to feel guilty...doesn't seem right." I said.

She was silent for a few minutes. She seemed to be thinking about it but then she held out her hand.

"Give me a fresh blueprint paper, please."

I sighed and pulled a new one out of my purple vest pocket.

I waited patiently as she quickly drew another sketch for an invention.

I rolled my eyes when I saw that it was just a copy of the earlier one.

"Don't worry, Ferb. He'll be a whole lot better without me. Anyways, you got the parts?" She asked.

I pushed down my own guilt as I pulled out my toolbox.

Yayay! A new chapter! I'm sorry if this doesn't seem like...ok. Idk I don't really like the ending but I couldn't think of anything else.

Anyways, since school has started and I've only been writing like two oneshots for like a month, I'm trying really hard to write!
For you guys!

And for those people that are still reading this (probably no one), thanks for waiting!"