22- Lesther?

Scott's POV

We walk back together to the school building. It's quite awkward since me and Lindsey don't talk and Mitch is in wolf form so he can't start any conversation.

I wish he was in human form again, but he can't just change in front of Lindsey. We also didn't think of his clothes so those are gone. He has to stay in wolf form or someone has to get him clothes from his room or something.

''Let's have this conversation in my office.'' I say. I look at Mitch, not knowing what to do. Mitch looks at me the same way.

''If he's going to come with us, he has to shift.'' Lindsey says, sharing her amazing observation with us.

''I know.'' I don't want to be sarcastic to her on the first day we met. She probably went through a lot of trouble to get here so I'm trying to be nice to her.

''Don't mind me.'' She says. ''He's not my type.''

What is that supposed to mean? Is she saying that he is ugly? She better not insult my mate. My eyebrows furrow as I look at her, probably more nasty than I mean.

''Wow, chill down. I'm a lesbian. I'm sure he is very handsome.'' She throws her hands up in the air. I duck out of a reflex, afraid that she's going to cast fire my way or something.

''He's gorgeous.'' I say to clear things up. Can't be any misunderstanding there, right?

She laughs. ''I'm sure he is.'' She says to me then turning her attention to Mitch, who is wagging his tail for some reason. ''Go shift now, we don't have all day.''

''Don't be so mean to him.'' I say, defending Mitch. She could've said it nicely.

Mitch shifts back, taking my attention from Lindsey. I can't help but be amazed by his beauty again. He's just the most perfect, gorgeous person I've ever seen. My wolf whines a little because he likes Mitch's wolf a lot. He thinks his white fur is the most gorgeous thing.

I take off my shirt to cover Mitch up. Lindsey might be a lesbian but I don't want anyone else to see him naked. That's something for my eyes only. I give him my shirt, urging him to put it on. I know Mitch can be a bit of an exhibitionist sometimes, but I don't want him strolling around naked.

''Hi.'' Mitch says, turning to Lindsey once he's changed. ''I'm Mitch. Scott's gorgeous mate.'' He has a big grin on his face, his dimples showing.

''Hi Scott's gorgeous mate Mitch, I'm Lindsey.'' She says in return. I can see that Mitch already likes her. I'm still a bit wary of her though. She hasn't said why she's here yet.

''Okay, enough weird introductions, let's go inside.'' I grab Mitch hand and walk in the school building. Lindsey is behind us. We walk through the main hall to my office. I don't know if Esther is still there. I don't know why, but I hope she is.

We go into the office together. I don't see Esther anywhere, I hope she's okay. Maybe she's gone home or something? She doesn't actually live in the school, but she does live very close by. She's always available when I want her to be.

''Please tell me why you're here now.'' I say, breaking the silence. ''How did you even find me?'' I've been hiding so well. How can she find me, but the hunters can't? It's all a bit weird to me.

''I've been keeping taps on the hunters. My best friend Ben is a genious with computers and hacked in their files and database and everything. We saw everything they were doing. Unfortunately for you, they know where you are, they just haven't attacked yet. They are waiting for reinforcements to be sure they can beat you. I found you through them, because I know you're in danger. I thought we could join forces and do a surprise attack.'' Lindsey says. Oh my god. They know where I am? But they didn't attack. This is a serious problem, they can attack every moment now and Mitch is here!

''For how long have they known where I was now?'' My voice sounds scared, which is exactly what I feel right now.

''A couple weeks or something? Maybe a month.'' Lindsey says. Mitch has been here for 3 weeks now. Is it connected? I don't think it is though. The hunters probably heard of my reputation. I have not lost a fight in a very long time. I knew I should have left sooner. But then I wouldn't have met Mitch.

''So what now?'' I ask Lindsey. ''You want to do a surprise attack?'' I am curious how she thinks that is gonna go down. I know we're strong together, incredibly strong, but are we strong enough to fight against the hunters?

''Yes and I think we should do it as soon as we can, because not all the reinforcements are there yet.'' Lindsey says. So she came here to tell me that? To hopefully finish the hunters once and for all. To be honest, it doesn't sound like a bad idea. I've been living in fear of getting discovered for so long that I wouldn't mind a good fight. But now, I have Mitch. I don't want him in any kind of danger.

''Mitch.'' I turn to him. ''You have to promise me to stay out of it, if I'm going to do this. I don't want you there when I fight. I want you somewhere safe.'' He looks like he's about to argue but I give him a quick peck. ''Please baby. Promise me.'' I try to beg him with my eyes.

''Okay, okay. I promise.'' He says it, but he doesn't look happy with it.

I turn to Lindsey again. ''I'll do it. As soon as possible.'' I say firmly. I want these hunters to be gone for once and for all.

Before Lindsey can respond the door bursts open. Esther runs into the room. Her eyes immediately finds Lindsey's. They both just stare at each other in shock before Lindsey stalks forwards, pulling Esther's face to her own and kissing her. What the hell? I look at Mitch, not knowing what to do. He looks back at me, just as confused.

They just keep on kissing each other, things getting more heated by the second. I think this is a good time to let them stop. They might have sex here if I don't. And I'm not into that.

''Girls! Stop!'' I pull them away from each other. ''What the hell?!''

''Mate!'' Lindsey says, before attacking Esther again with her lips. These two, I swear. It does explains a lot. I have the urge to attack Mitch every second of the day too, but I just don't do it! Especially not with other people in the room.

Guess I'll have to teach them the hard way to not molest each other in front of me. I cover my hands with ice, before laying them both on their cheeks. They flinch away, Esther letting out a small scream. Lindsey's angry eyes are on me immediately.

''Don't fucking make out in my office! Do that in your own room and your own time!'' I say, getting irritated. I get that they found their mates and all, but this is a little ridiculous.

''Okay.'' Lindsey says, pulling Esther out of the room.

''What about the fight?!'' I scream after her.

''We'll talk later!'' Lindsey says. Guess who's getting some action tonight. I shake my head. Female hormones.

Soooooo, Lesther? I don't know.

Vote?