Chapter 1

"Hazel, Jack's here," called Hazel's mom. "Coming!" Hazel ran downstairs to the front door. "Hi Jack," she said. "Hey, I brought my Clean Sweep 1000 with me to help clean," he replied. (A Clean Sweep is a type of flying broom in Harry Potter) "You're the best," Hazel loved involving Harry Potter into their chores. "Let's get started".

Ten minutes later they were in the basement with most of their cleaning supplies. "Let's see if there's anything useful in that closet," said Hazel. She didn't know why, but she had a funny feeling about it. "Rawwk, in the closet, in the closet," copied Red, Jack's parrot who was perched on his shoulder. They didn't know why his name was Red, he was blue and yellow, but he wouldn't answer to anything else. They walked over to the closet with Sky trailing behind them. "Wow," they said in unison, with Red repeating five seconds later. "This looks like that stuff that the students at Hogwarts use for school!" Hazel said, amazed. And it was. There were trunks full of dress robes, books, potions, you name it. There was also a picture of their parents in those robes as kids. "Why do you think our parents were hiding these from us?" Jack wondered. "Christmas presents?" There was a loud crash. "TIPPED OVER!!! TIPPED OVER!!!" squawked Red. "Aw Red, you tipped over the case!" scolded Jack. They looked at its spilled contents. Suddenly the ground started rumbling. "What's happening?" asked Hazel. "I don't know!" Jack shouted over the sound. And then they all fell into a dark black hole.

Here We Go AgainOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara