Chapter 2

"Ouch" muttered Jack. "Where are we? Hazel?" He looked around and his jaw dropped. Hazel was staring at a castle. A huge castle that looked very familiar. Then it came to him. Hogwarts. "Jack," Hazel whispered. "Yeah?" "Am I the only one seeing this or is Hogwarts real?" "I think it's real," he replied in a hushed tone. "I wish I brought my camera," she said, still whispering. "Why are we whispering?" Jack asked quietly. "I honestly don't know," she replied. "Let's stop whispering now," Jack said. Then they hear barking. "Oh no, Sky must've fallen in with us," Hazel said worriedly. "Fallen in with us, fallen in with us," repeated Red. "And Red," said Jack. "Woof, woof!" Sky barked more urgently. "We should go see what's up."

Hazel got up and ran over to where Sky was standing. Underneath Sky's paw was a bracelet the same bracelet Hazel's sister had been wearing the day she and her brothers had gone to boarding school with Jack's siblings. She picked it up. "Jack, you don't think that the boarding school our brothers and sisters went to was actually," "Hogwarts," Jack finished. "Wait," said Hazel, "I just realized. Hogwarts looks somewhat... destroyed." "Yeah, looks like it wasn't cleaned up after the Battle of Hogwarts," Jack remarked. "But that means nobody could have gone here until it was cleaned up." "Jack," Hazel said, "you don't think..." She couldn't bring herself to say it. "That Hogwarts was destroyed while our brothers and sisters were here? I don't doubt it," he said grimly.

They stood there for what seemed like forever. Finally Jack broke the silence, "let's go in, we can see if there are any clues to where our siblings may have gone." Hazel didn't argue. She was glad that he didn't mention the fact that there was a 95% chance that their siblings were dead. They started walking over to the castle. Suddenly they heard a shout: Spider-Man was swinging over them yelling, "I'm awesome!!!! Spider-Man, Spider-Man! Does whatever a spider can!!!! Batman hurry up!" "I'm Batman!" And as quickly as they came, they were gone. "Ok then..." said Hazel. She didn't know if this day could get any weirder.