Chapter 4

Once they were all set up, Phil said he should go get some water. Jack didn't like the idea of Phil going somewhere alone. "Red," Jack whispered, "I want you to go spy on Phil." He handed the parrot his phone, "take this and record what he says, got it?" Red flew out of the room. Jack hoped Red wouldn't loose his phone. He was confident that Red could be a good spy, but the poor bird was carrying a huge iPhone 7. "Jack, look over here! I think I found a wand!" said Hazel. "Cool! Oh look, here's another one!" said Jack.

Red was very happy. He finally got to be a real spy! He flew silently behind Phil, quietly singing Mission Impossible. Phil entered the kitchen. Red followed, staying in the shadows. Phil took it a big IPhone 10. It was as big as a window! That's what he was hiding. Red pressed record and then overheard Phil talking on his phone-that must take skill- : "Sssoon, I will have my army with all the witches and wizards and we shalt take over the world! All I need is Jack and Hazel to complete it." Red didn't need to hear anymore. He flew back to show Jack and Hazel.

"Red, thanks for the voice recording, this was the proof we needed," said Jack. "We should pretend to be friends with him and him take us to our siblings." "And then we attack!" "Who said that?" asked Jack. "Said what? Nobody said anything Jack," replied Hazel. Then, a black Pegasus walked in. He was the most beautiful animal Jack
had ever seen. Suddenly Hazel said "quick, act natural. Phil's coming!"

Phil ran into the room, trying not to spill the water. "Guys, I think I know where our brothers and sisters are." "Great, let's go rescue them," said Hazel. Phil wasn't listening. He was looking at the Pegasus and seemed pretty amazed. "That's BlackJack. He's legendary. He's Percy Jackson's" he was interrupted by Hazel, "so now you're telling me Percy Jackson is real?! And I thought it couldn't get any weirder after seeing Spider-Man and Batman."