Chapter 3

When they got there, which took longer than they expected, they noticed right away that something was wrong. Sky started growling and Red started squawking "Danger! Danger!" "Be quiet you guys, someone might hear us." She definitely did not want anyone to hear them.

While they were walking in the rubble they heard footsteps on the other side of the hallway and hid behind a rock. Then they saw him. He had black robes and snake like eyes. He also had a name sticker on that said 'Hello, my name is Phil'. "You can come out from behind that rock. I won't hurt you, unless you're on the Death Eater's side," said Phil. "Oh, that's a relief. Hi, my name's Hazel and this is Jack." Jack didn't know why Hazel always thought everyone in the world was so nice. He thought there was something fishy about this 'Phil' guy.

Five minutes later everything had been explained, weather Jack liked it or not. Apparently, the same Death Eaters had kidnapped Phil's brother. The Death Eaters who were still alive had formed a group after the Battle of Hogwarts and destroyed it yet again. There was another war and nobody knows what happened to all the witches and wizards they had kidnapped.

"Phil, you know Hogwarts the best. Is there anywhere safe where we could sleep? It doesn't look like we're going to be getting home anytime soon," asked Hazel. "They didn't touch the Slitherin common room," answered Phil. "Ok, let's go there for the night," Hazel decided.