Chapter 5

In the morning they set out to find their brothers and sisters. After about 20 minutes flying, (Hazel and Phil on brooms, Jack on BlackJack) they landed next to an old broken down factory. They walked in silently, knowing how dangerous this could be.
If they didn't succeed, they could end up as slaves to Phil forever. "Look, over there," whispered Hazel. Jack looked. He saw many people trapped in a cage. Amongst them... we're his sisters and brothers. Then he punched Phil in the gut.

Phil pulled out his wand. Jack pulled out his with BlackJack beside him. "Go!" he yelled to Hazel. "Save them!" He had to try to buy Hazel some time to free their siblings. He knew it would be dangerous, Phil was experienced, Jack had only read and watched Harry Potter. "Looks like you knew my secret. No matter. By the end of today you'll be in my army... or dead. Your choice," said Phil. Jack didn't like either of those options. He looked around for anything he could use. There was a cliff that he could push Phil off of. And he had his wand, plus BlackJack. He didn't know if it was possible, but he had a crazy plan that didn't involve magic, since his wand was probably no use. "Hey Phil, I don't think you want your nice factory getting destroyed so let's fight outside," Jack said, wondering if his plan would work. Too late now to back down. Phil obviously thought this was a good idea because he followed Jack outside. "Alright," Phil said, "now I'm going to kill you !" Phil said it like a kid who's been waiting for an hour in line for a ride in Disneyland and it was finally his turn. Jack bolted for the cliff.

"Come back," whined Phil, like that ride had just closed as he got to it. Phil ran after Jack who stopped at the edge of the cliff. "Can I kill you now?" "No," Jack replied. Then Jack grabbed Phil and Jumped off the cliff.