Silent

"There she is!" The superstar, the wanna-be, name it, it suits her perfectly.

She went out of the stage so abruptly that she had to quit the press and head home.

"I'm home!" She shouted at the top of her lungs for her favorite pet dog to hear. The dog's eyes glimmered and its tail wagged along as it ran towards her.

"Have you eaten? Boy, must you be hungry." She said cheerfully, grabbing the dog food from the cabinets. She poured every bit of the treat as it was about to run out. That should make the dog feel satisfied.

She plumped down on the sofa and began to watch tv. The first sound she heard was the voice of an angel.

"Wow, I'm on tv again. That was quicker than before.." she turned off the tv and threw the remote half across the floor, disappointed to what she had seen.

She hated it. Hated that everybody loved her. Hated how much she became famous. Hated how her life turned.

She only wanted to be loved genuinely. To be touched and to be kissed. To be held gently whenever she was tired, or sad, or crying because she ate the last pizza he brought. All of these things, she had longed for after her boyfriend died of cancer.

Now it's too late. She could've paid more attention to him when he was in pain. She could've made his bed and while fixing the sheets, they'd cuddle and fall asleep, and would wake up doing the same thing all over again. She could've saved him, if she didn't took those roles of the play that didn't happen, all those practices that were worthless. And now here she is, crying. Crying because of how much she missed him. And I'm here, silently, quietly, watching her, and trying to shut her up.

It's ok. I never left you. I'm here for you always. I love you, 'til death do us part.