Song

"How do you hear the person's heart when it goes boom, boom, boom? How do you feel the person's soul when it reaches out to you.." the guy writes as he plays the guitar to ensure that the melody is in rhythm of the song.

"And there and that, voilá! I'm sure she's going to love it! Haha!" He raised his hand way up high as a sign of victory.

"Okay guys, I'm ready." The man called his friends and then went out to her house.

They arrived after a short while from the car ride. They could hear rock songs from her room.

"Hey? Is anyone home? I wanna show you something.." he shouted for everyone to hear. Suddenly, the rock songs turned into slow love songs like from High School Musical.

Suddenly, a silhouette of a man appeared and then he reached his hand out to her for her to grab, and they danced their hearts out, until the end of the song.

The man outside stood there devastated, seeing her with somebody else. He dragged his guitar and went home together with his boys trying to cheer him up but to no use.

"I wish that was me, I wish that you'd love me, as much as I loved you.." tears start to run down his cheeks while the other boys had fun poking each other and listening to songs on the radio while going home.

He kept quiet on the entire car ride, he never showed them how much he's broken.