Walk

"So how was your day?" The boy beamed at me while we were walking down the park.

"Hmm, it's fine. I'm not sure.." I replied while fixing my hair and dress to its proper place.

"Why aren't you sure? Here, I could make you happy!" He portrayed funny faces to make me giggle.

As soon as we reached the curve of the park, I saw a familliar figure.

"There! It's him! I'd like you to meet my boyfriend." I smiled as my boyfriend turned around bringing flowers. He flashed a great smile at me and waved to my friend. After I hugged my boyfriend, I saw my friend in awe shock. He was standing there, blankly, his face expressions were bizzare.

"Are you okay?" I patted him to get his attention. He quickly shoved my hand away and walked out on the both of us.

"Why didn't you tell him earlier than that?" My boyfriend asked me. His eyes glimmered through the sunny sky.

"You knew that he loved you, right?" I nodded. "Well, babe, to be honest, you broke his heart. He was waiting for you ya know? He never chose any girl except you. He waited even though it took him forever for you to accept him, and yet you still chose me." He rubbed my back gently to ease the guilt building up inside me.

"We were once friends, and he told me that he liked you. Of course, I respected him, so I backed out, but when you met me, you chose me instead of him haha." He laughed in delight.

I guess I was a jerk for not loving someone who loved me. I guess I'm considered heartless for not loving back.