chapter 1 the job

Rogue POV :

Orga,Rufus, sting and I are going to a boys only job, I don't know why did I agree with this,it was Sting's Idea, so we are going to ride a TRAIN for two hours, It will be hell,the job is defeating a dark guild for 4,000,000 ,I leaved frosch in the guild, I know she will be ok (look frosch is a girl in this story ).

After we arrived at the village, and talked to the mayor,we went to the Guild.

Time skip :
Still Rogue's POV :

That guild is so strong, we are in the middleof the battle and sting and I were fighting together, suddenly a blast of magic went to us I pushed sting and I got hit and black out.

Sting's POV :

Rogue got hit and black out and it was me ,orga and Rufus ,when we finish beating the guild,they are all dead, we all black out.

Rogue's POV :

I woke up with a headache, I standed and felt something weird, my hair had got a little longer, when I raised my hand I saw a soft hand and it looks like a woman's,my eyes winded, I looked at my body and saw that I don't have my man parts,put I have girls parts,all my clothes was so big and it all had fell the only thing that cover me is my cloak, my face was a tomato , I was looking for anyone, and then I saw some blonde hair so I went to it.

Sting was laying on his back, I started to shake him and then

"Sting -" a girlish voice said coming from my mouth, I put my hands on my mouth after it,and then open his eye a little and I help him to stand ,he looked at me and said " who are you?"

Then he sniffed a little and his eyes winded "Rogue? " I looked down on my feet while blushing from embarrassing, and sting fall down from laughing, I glare at him.

"go sit at that tree ,I am going to find Rufus and orga " he said , and I went to sit there.

Sting's POV :

Man, Rogue look cute ,wait WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING? ,it is just a spell and it will be removed.

I woke up Rufus and orga and they asked "where is Rogue?" I laughed a little and pointed at rogue, when they saw him they fall down from laughing, Rogue was giving us a death glare, and we got scared 'man...'I thought 'who knew that when rogue be a girl he will look that scary and adorable, wait WHAT DID I JUST THOUGHT '

"Let's get the reward and go home " I said, and then

"WHAT ABOUT ME ?,I AM NOT GONNA STAY A GIRL" rogue said, "don't worry rogue, in my memory, there is a woman in fairy tail that is so good in removing spells ,I remember her name was porlyusica" Rufus said then I asked "how did you know? "

Rufus smirked and said " my friend, freed told me" ,then we got our reward and we went to the Guild.