chapter 3 fairy tail

Rogue's POV :

I wake up at 6:00 am ,went to the bathroom, and then got dressed with the same clothes from yesterday and then I went to Sting's apartment so we can go to this old lady that Rufus told us about,

Time skip  (because I am evil >:D)
At porlyusica's house :
Porlyusica's POV:

I tried everything but nothing worked, it looks like i have to tell them the truth ,

"Did you find something that can help me?" The black brat said I took a deep breath and said " no,I can't help you there is nothing I can do ,the only one who can turn you back is who turned you and now he is dead, you have to learn how to be a girl, now get out"

Then I threw them out

Rogue's POV :

After what did that lady said I frozed 'what am I going to do now my life is ruined' then we ,sting and I ,we're going to the train station, but then "HEY STING ,ROGUE" it was natsu , gajeel and two girls one have blonde hair and the other blue

Oh,Shit

"Hello natsu, gajeel" said sting ,I didn't turn around and I won't.

Gajeel's POV:

"HEY STING, ROGUE " said salamander, when I looked I saw sting with a black-haired girl ,I was confused, then Blondie turned around and said "hey natsu, gajeel "

Then I said "Blondie where is Ryos?and who is this?"

Blondie was trying to not to laugh, then the girl turned around and I saw that she have red eyes, black hair and a scar over her nose, wait a minute

"Rogue/Ryos? " bunny girl, salamander, shorty and I said in the same time, she looked at the ground and blushed, then salamander and I exploded laughing,Ryos then glare at us a death glare.

Lucy's POV :

After sting explained everything, I felt a little sorry for rogue,he, i mean 'she' don't know what to do ,so I said with a smile "don't worry rogue we are going to help you"

" Yeah " said levy ,then gajeel smirked and said " yeah don't worry rize"

"Rize?" Rogue said, gajeel nobbed said "it will be your new nickname,a replacement for Ryos "

We all roll our eyes, then I graped Rogue's hand and said " then let's go bring mira ,erza ,cana ,lisanna, evergreen and wendy and go shopping "

And with that levy, Rogue and I went to the Guild.

Time skip 5 hours:
3rd person POV :

After the girls went shopping ,they went to a café and talked, then they hear a big 'COOOOOL' It was Jason , and the first word come that rogue thought of was 'Shit'

"Some fairy tail female members ate having a girl time " said Jason and when he saw rogue he had a confused look and then he said "rogue cheney of sabertooth? "

Rogue blushed and nobbed, Jason eyes winded and he said  the biggest "COOOOOL" he ever said and then he started to ask"what happened to you? " "are you going to stay a girl forever?" "how do you feel?" "Will you be a modern for our magazine " and another crazy questions and rogue answered.

"This is going to be the most cool report I had ever written " and with that he walked away

"It is look like your news we be all over fiore" said evergreen with smirked and rogue don't looked that happy for that.

______________________________________________________________________________
I just want to say thanks you very much BasicWinter, for the help
Bye~

~Amy