chapter 7

Sting's POV :

Natsu and I where the ones who will stay in fairy tail, but something is wrong with natsu ,when he is around the blondie or gray he starts to act strange.

Yes, I know that he acting strange around blondie is normally ,she is his mate but why around gray, I went to he and said "natsu can we talk alone please? "

He nobbed and we went to the room fairy tail gave me, when we arrived he asked me "so ?"

"why do you act strange around gray?" I said

"Yeah why?" And with that laxus had come,oh didn't I tell you, mirajane had went with wendy and laxus had stayed with us,natsu looked at the ground and said " because luce isn't my mate"

"Nor mirajane "said laxus while looking at the ground and then I said "and I know who is my mate ,I have an idea, let's say our mates in she same time "

Both of them nobbed and I said "ok,1....2.....3....."

"Gray/Rogue/freed" we all said in the same time

Rogue's POV :

I was shopping with yukino, great just great, she was talking about her and her 'sting-sama' when they will have it ,and that she is just scared of being pregnant, I just rolled my eyes ,today when it is 12:00 pm the season will start so we didn't take a long time but when we were going to the hotel she said something that put her in my kuro(black) list ,she said " Rogue I know that I am beautiful, but 8 am not gay, so don't think to mate me"

What the fuck is her problem?

Timeskip :
3rd person POV :

In 4 hours ,Rogue and Yukino well Rogue only had had knock gajeel out,
Because in the mating season The
Dragon slayer is weaker ,then she sit the next 3 hours listening to yukino will have it with sting and that she isn't gay, then rogue sit up and went outside for a walk, but then something knock her out

Rogue's POV :

When I opened my eyes I saw that I have no clothes on ,just my bra and underwear, I blushed made thinking who would it be ,I looked around me and saw that I am in a new room on the floor and that my hand was in chains and my neck and legs and it was a magic proof, then the door had and sting came inside, I said "S-Sting?"

He looked at me and then a pervy smirked got to his face and he said " hello Rogue how do you feel? "

"Sting what is going on? wasn't yukino your mate? " I asked and a hint of fear in my voice, he laughed and said " yukino isn't my mate,she is a bitch, she is just fan like all my fans and the girls I am dating, but for you Rogue, I love you ,since we'll let's say since you turned, and now I am going to make you scream tonight."