chapter 8

(WARNING :SMUT, LEMON AND I think it is rape )

3rd person POV :

Rogue's face turned redder and then sting kissed her lips, he didn't end it even when they needed air, then he grabbed the chains and opened the once on her legs, then he dragged her to the bed and he sit there after he took off his boxer  (he was only in his boxer when he came in) and Rogue blushed when she saw Sting's big member come out ,sting then grabbed the chain that was in Rogue's neak and he made her get his member in her mouth, and he started to make her go up and down, then she felt some liquid in her mouth, then sting had let go the chain that was around her neak and said " so Rogue, I know that you didn't love it but look at you tou look hotter, my cum had got out from your mouth to your chest "

Rogue was afraid in this point he know what will happen next.

Sting had carried rogue to the bed and got on the top of her he smirked evilly and started to take off her bra, after that he started to play with her big chest and nipples and biting it until it bleed and then he stopped and started to bite her neck very hard she then cried from pain and moaning then sting whispers in rogue ear "don't worry rogue I am gonna make you ready first "

Rogue couldn't do any thing because of the magic proof chains.

Sting had made circle around Rogue's entrance with his fingers and rogue said while moaning "s-sting Ah~ d-don't d-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

Sting had put his finger very fast and deep in Rogue, Rogue started to cry more and more and then sting put two fingers what made rogue moan more then sting put his whole member in rogue entrance "AAAAAAAAAAAAAH "

Rogue was crying at this point, it hurt her so much, then sting started to rock there hips while biting her neck so hard that it bleed sting didn't stop, until suddenly rogue stopped screaming and moaning, all her vision was starting to get white, sting didn't stop even after he cum ,he just fucked her more and more until her cum again and lay next to her ,then rogue black out from all that

(Soooooo sssssooooorrrrryyyyy it is so bad >~<)

from a Man to a Woman (a stingue Fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara