chapter 6

3rd person's POV :

"-and that's why I bring you all here " said gajeel after her explained everything, the poor dragon slayers are now in shock then levy said " now we have two things to do ,we will saparit you all in too 3 groups, group 1 will be sting & natsu , group 2 will be laxus & wendy and group 3 will be gajeel & rogue,  you all will go to different places away from your guilds and mates "

"Um levy I don't want to be rude but.." said rogue " I had just turned into a girl, and I didn't fall for anyone yet "

"Well at least I want you to go with gajeel and make sure he don't distroy anything " levy whispered in Rogue's ears and rogue nobbed sweat dropping and then levy talked "now I want you all to tell me who do you love? "

Everyone except rogue blushed madly and then wendy said " r-romeo "

'I have too lie...' thought natsu and laxus '....I can let them know that I am gay '

Then natsu said quickly "lucy" and laxus said "mirajane "

" well,I don't know....." said sting lying "I have always dated girls and I didn't love on of them yet "

Everyone looked at gajeel then he blushed madly "s-shorty "

It was then Levy's turn to blush and said with a low voice that only gajeel can her "I-I love you too"

Timeskip :
Rogue's POV :

We picked up our things and gajeel and I went to a small village that named asdhara, what a wirdo that named the village ,what first thing we did was jumping from the train, oh and Yukino had came with us yay ,I have never liked her,I mean she always act stupid and always says 'sting-sama love me ,for that why he broke up with all this girls, he tries to forget me but he can't, and he is too shy to ask me out' I was like what the fuck ,that girl is crazy ,she even said that after she said she was going with sting and natsu that she will come with us because her sting-sama will mate her if she went with them

After we had got 3 room in the village hotel, we went to explore the village, tomorrow is the mating season day ,yes the train ride had took two days, I was so annoyed by yukino saying "rogue you have to protect me,you won't get affected and sting-sama will be after me "

WTF she isn't a princess, and she can't order me around, after we got to the hotel again and went to sleep