Konoha ninja Academy

I woke up with a... Yandere! Yeah, no. I woke up with a yawn, went to the kitchen and made some toast. Then I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and tie my hair in a ponytail. I got dressed in my usual clothes. I ran out side the door, locked it and waited for Kakashi because he was going to show me around the academy.

~40 minutes later~

"Sorry Maya I got lost on the path of life..." Kakashi said as he chuckled and rubbed the back of his head.

"Sure... any way lets go."

I walked with Kakashi tell we got to the gate, Kakashi stepped inside and walked toward a class room. I couldn't here a sound. Kakashi opened the door and... it was an empty class room.

"Wow Kakashi. You really know your way around" I said sarcastically. He just rolled his eyes. We walked for a little while longer. We came to another class room.

" you sure this is the right room?"

"Yes I'm sure"

Kakashi pulled open the door revealing the room. Naruto and a man that I'm assuming is my sense where at the front of the room. I just stood there.

"NARUTO! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU! NO GOOFING OFF! YOU HALF TO PASS THE TEST! YOU FAILED ALL THE OTHER ONES!" Shouted a mainly voice. Naruto? It seems the man finally noticed up.

3rd person POV

"Ah, Kakashi-san, who is this?" Iruka asked.

"She's the new student hokage was talking about" Kakashi replied.

"Come introduced your self" Iruka said.

"My name is Maya, Maya War, please to meat you." Maya said as she bowed. She could see the boys have a tint of red on there cheeks and hart shaped eyes. The girls stared at her, they all thought she was another duck butt fan aka Sasuke fan.

"Any questions for Maya-chan?" Iruka asked.

Many raised there hands.

Iruka called on a blonde girl, "Maya! Do you like any one here?!" She asked quickly. All the girls and boys looked at her, seriously.

"No, I just came, of course. I only know Naruto" Maya said.

Many girls sweet in relief, why boys pouted.

Next Iruka called on a girl with Sakura pink hair "Maya! Are you new here? I've never seen you before." She asked.

"Yes, I just arrived from, erm I another village." Maya replied.

"Enough questions, please take the open seat next to the girl with pink heir." Iruka shouted.

Maya walked over to Sakura and sat down next to
her.

"Hello Maya, my name is Sakura, Sakura Haruno want to be friends?" Sakura asked.

"Sure!" Maya answered.

"Okay class! Sense Naruto was late! We have to do the test over, even people who passed have to get in line!" Iruka shouted.

"But Iruka-Sensei!" Everyone complained. 'So his name is Iruka' Maya thought. Sakura took Maya's arm and leading her to the line.

"Hey Maya what jutsu are you good at?" Sakura eagerly asked her new friend.

"Um, sword summoning." Maya replied. Just like how Wendy is good at healing magic Maya can summon two swords, one blue and the other pink.

"Really?" Sakura asked in amazement. Maya nodded. "Well that's new. I'm good at healing" 'she can use healing magic like Wendy?!' Maya though surprised. (Shush my children. I have made her more useful)

"Sakura Haruno!" Iruka-sensei shouted as he read the clipboard.

"Hai!" Sakura said, walking up to the thing. She did a hand sign then turned into an exact replica of Iruka. Maya sweet dropped

'am I supposed to do that?!' Maya though to herself in alarm.

"Good job Sakura Iruka-sensei said.

"SASUKE-KUN! DID YOU SEE THAT!?" Sakura shouted at a raven haired boy.

"Hn" was all he said 'he reminds me of Gray...' Maya though sadly.

"Sasuke Uchiha!" Iruka-sensei called next.

The Raven hair boy walked up, did the exact same hand sings and turn into an exact copy of Iruka.

"Tch... easy." Sasuke replied, making all the girls droll over him.

"You're different a boy with pineapple shaped hair said.

"Hmm? What do you mean pineapple?" Maya asked.

"One. My name is not pineapple, it's Shikamaru. And two, you don't drool over Sasuke like the other girls." He said, rolling his eyes.

"OTHER GIRLS! WHATS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN!?" Shouted a blonde haired girl, Ino.

"I'm just not use to seeing people my age you know? And I don't know who he is" Maya replied.

"Ahh I see..."

"Naruto Uzumaki!" Iruka-sensei called next.

Naruto walked up with a grin plastered on his face. He did some hand sings and proofed into a naked blonde girl, with clouds barely covering the 'womanly parts'.

Shikamaru covered Maya's eyes shielding her innocence.

"Don't look it will scar you" Shikamaru stated.

"Okay...?"

"NARUTO!" Iruka-sensei shouted as Naruto turned back into himself. Shikamaru removed his hand from Maya's face.

"Sorry Maya-san I had to cover your eyes..." Shikamaru said with a tint of red on his face.

"It's ok, and thanks"

Iruka looked back at the clipboard, he wiped the nosebleed he had.

"Maya War!" He shouted.

Maya walked up, everyone was eager to to se if she was strong.

She concentrate her magic to make and exact replica of Iruka, and then POOF! A puff of smoke surrounded her, only reviling an exact replica of Iruka. "Excellent job Maya!" Ignoring the fact she did it without a hand sing.

Everyone started to gossip "You saw that right, she didn't even use a hand sigh!"

"I know right?!"

"Is she that strong!"

Maya looked down at the floor embarrassed.

"Don't worry them" Sakura reinsured her.

"Don't worry I got your back!" Sakura shouted happily.

Do you like it so far? This has to be the longest chapter I've ever typed!