The Art - MiChaeng

With the last move of the brush on her hands, the paint is done. Ready for another million dollar auction. Son Chaeyoung, the famous painter of her time smiled feeling contented with a perfect image of purple night howler. Reaching another canvass, she's about to start another art when a female stops her from doing so.

"Let's eat jokbal. I'm hungry," without even notice, Momo kicks some empty pail of paint and another trash that she knew as trash.

"Yah! DON'T MOVE!" Momo stopped pacing when Chaeyoung said so. She even stopped like it was kind of photo shoot. "Even it looks mess, for me it is organized af."

"Whatever." Momo said and take few steps backwards. "I'll wait for you in 30. If you didn't come, I'll go out with Sana," she said and walks completely out of Chaeyoung's room. The painter puts her things down and removes her cover to get herself a break.

-

"This restaurant is overrated." Sana whispers as she looks at their food disgustingly. "The food doesn't taste that good."

"I agree. We should just eat nearby store. Jokbal never fails to fill anyone's appetite!" Momo agreed.

"Said who the one who brings us here is," Chaeyoung wipes on her lips and look at Sana.

"Yah. I'm just testing the waters. Ya know, for next time, i know places which we can have formal date with tasty food. But i need to cross this place out of the list."

"You need to." Chaeyoung said. "Let's go to other place?"

"Jokbal house guys I'm begging you!" Momo plead.

"Unnie, Sana Unnie wants to test best restaurants!" Chaeyoung said and wave into the waitress to pay for their bills. Taking out her card, Chaeyoung asks. "Is it my card?" Sana and Momo nods saying that she must pay first and they will pay for their second destination.

Chaeyoung gave her card to the tall girl that the later received with a smile. "Wait for a minute," the girl said and starts counting for bills. Sana and Momo starts to gather their things and walk together out of the restaurant leaving Chaeyoung alone looking at the next muse of her art.

The waitress girl. Who has this multiple moles on her face yet, it was like perfectly designed into their places. Color tone that just exactly right for a typical beautiful woman. Indeed this waitress has her aesthetic beauty within. Chaeyoung can't take her eyes off the woman until... "Mam? Here's the card. Thank you and please come again!" the girl bowed. Chaeyoung nods and awkwardly makes her exit.

"What takes you so long?" Sana asks sitting shot gun at the passenger seat.

"Ah. I just realized, they do have nice meal and service," Chaeyoung answered.

"Eew." Sana interjected. "Don't tell me you spotted cute guy there?"

"Not really but yeah. I spotted beautiful art." Chaeyoung smiled.

"You're giving me creeps." Momo said faking disgust.

"Artist is hopeless romantics," Chaeyoung just chuckles and starts the engine.

-

"Chaeyoung, your Night Howler will be auctioned today, aren't you coming?" Sana asked getting dressed for later events.

"Just host it Unnie, i have errands to attend." Chaeyoung said and walks out of the house preparing her car for her next destination.

-

Searching from left to right, Chaeyoung ask another waiter for the specific beautiful waitress. "Ah, Mina senpai? She's on kitchen duties today," Chaeyoung nods and gave tip to the waiter she just ask.